Africans must reinvent the wheel

Tangantika

JF-Expert Member
Aug 12, 2018
Africa is in a deep sleep while others are awake! We pretend that we see while we are in a deep dark, we pretend that we know but we are ignorant people. Who knows, what he knows to show the others? No one knows! Where is the blackman who can show the way to others like kim in Korea, Like Pin in China, Khomen in Iran! These people have transformed their countries to catch up the bus.They have reinvented their consioussness, they have reinvented themselves, their countrie stystem and technology as a whole.They have reinvented the wheel!They are in modern civilization but Africa pretend.I call upon you blackman, let us reinvent the wheel, stop thinking like white man who believe the philosophy of '' No need to reinvent the wheel".Stop struggling discovering new light while you can not see the existing light! light can shine to the people who can see it with an open eye!

Africa needs recolonization to move Ahead otherwise it will remain in poverty to infinite

Africa needs recolonization to move Ahead otherwise it will remain in poverty to infinite
I dont agree with you. China did not need to be colonilized again to become super power. What was needed is strong leadeship and vision, Those two things made china transformed in less than thirty years

I believe your writing shows that you believe that Africans have not yet achieved a greatness that other peoples of the world have. I think the main difference between Africans and others is that Africans still believe that there is any ultimate greatness to be achieved. This is coming from an American! Our president says "Make America Great Again", but the more this slogan is used, the farther into the future the greatness is propelled. You are saying something similar: "Make Africa Great". Accept that Africa is great now, and so it becomes great.

I dont agree with you. China did not need to be colonilized again to become super power. What was needed is strong leadeship and vision, Those two things made china transformed in less than thirty years
My friend !!! Are serious !??? Do you want to compare Africa na China!!???Do you know what Chinese gvt do to the public money squanders like chenge and the like!??

My friend !!! Are serious !??? Do you want to compare Africa na China!!???Do you know what Chinese gvt do to the public money squanders like chenge and the like!??
Did you get my point? Read again!

Did you get my point? Read again!
Mbwewe my friend Africans we have lost because poor politicians and lack of mission and vision !!! Just draw example from us!!! We have all resources but poverty is at highest!!,
Just think again and again !! Why By Election now!???a member of Parliament drop the post and ask for re elected in the same post!!!!even our ancestors wouldn't accept such rubbish thing!!! Imaging how much money perish!?? My friend recolonization is unavoidable if we need to move foward ,!!!! We have failed

Mbwewe my friend Africans we have lost because poor politicians and lack of mission and vision !!! Just draw example from us!!! We have all resources but poverty is at highest!!,
Just think again and again !! Why By Election now!???a member of Parliament drop the post and ask for re elected in the same post!!!!even our ancestors wouldn't accept such rubbish thing!!! Imaging how much money perish!?? My friend recolonization is unavoidable if we need to move foward ,!!!! We have failed

U have to understan
d what i had say about recolonise of africa, my concern was about your statement which u say we need to be recolonized again so we can prosper. ...despite of that i agree with u that we need strong leadership and vision for us to prosper as continent

I think God tests Africa because God loves the people of Africa. I think heaven will be filled with people from Africa because many people from Africa love God and are pious.