African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Thanks for concern,I have tried your numbers and one worked for and that’s 8765 Iam grateful

saayacoolu, Give thanks 🙏🙏🙏 too for the feedback. The uploaded Master Codes are for Guangzhou DVB-s2 mainboards based on chipset GUiOXIN GX6xxx.

I wasn't sure whether the iCONe t32 mainboard is a patented Arab Guioxin variant or Chinese based. Kindly send a snapshot of the STB iNFO Version & Menu GUi

saayacoolu, Give thanks 🙏🙏🙏 too for the feedback. The uploaded Master Codes are for Guangzhou DVB-s2 mainboards based on chipset GUiOXIN GX6xxx.

I wasn't sure whether the iCONe t32 mainboard is a patented Arab Guioxin variant or Chinese based. Kindly send a snapshot of the STB iNFO Version & Menu GUi
Here we go
A20C4BC2-7031-42FB-B187-1C73CD042C0C.jpeg
F26D2956-408B-480E-B1F9-4DFDA8B5469E.jpeg

so guys am looking for thr best fta sat option for my parents who really dont care for many channels they fta local ones they are good,is there a sta you would recomend or i have to go with muhindi?

so guys am looking for thr best fta sat option for my parents who really dont care for many channels they fta local ones they are good,is there a sta you would recomend or i have to go with muhindi?
Just get them a quality digital Tv and a good antenna then. But you can add Nilesat for international news channels.

Back
Top Bottom