African Satellite World and Sat Gear

The concept of lnb skew is not clear to me.Does it depend on location and lnb type or just location.Can someone elaborate it more.

The concept of lnb skew is not clear to me.Does it depend on location and lnb type or just location.Can someone elaborate it more.

Always check out the parameters on dishpointer.com after keying in your location.

hi guys i have been away for a minute but am but am looking to cature the signet mux in machakos on ntelsat 22 at 72.1°E is it possible and what direction do i need to face and/or what other sat has kenyan channels

hi guys i have been away for a minute but am but am looking to cature the signet mux in machakos on ntelsat 22 at 72.1°E is it possible and what direction do i need to face and/or what other sat has kenyan channels
You need 8ft prime focus dish to enjoy Kenyan mux.

For IS20 on my location,the lnb skew is 82.7.How do i use this parameter to set the lnb.

For IS20 on my location,the lnb skew is 82.7.How do i use this parameter to set the lnb.
for cband lnb skew is largely dependent on the brand of lnb. for most brands, let the lnb rest at 10 oclock position while observing from the front of the dish.

for cband lnb skew is largely dependent on the brand of lnb. for most brands, let the lnb rest at 10 oclock position while observing from the front of the dish.
Very incorrect. Use 3oclock as starting point. All this lessons are in earlier pages of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom