African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Looking at his post,I don't think aaaargggh was promoting or advertising for smartex.Like i pointed out,he was only trying to inform members so they can compare his prices with other cccam services elsewhere.This way,a member can decide if its a fair deal.In all the gadgets i buy,pricing information posted on this forum has enabled me to know the budget required without having to research too much.

Mr. Essao prices are no big issue per se especially hardware prices. But if you keep discussing ckum and their prices and sources opennly here , the blue guy might find a legitimate ground to report this thread as one promoting illegallities and make it pulled down.

You'll be putting moderators in a dilemma and at an awkward position.

Hizo ujanja unazidiscuss tu kiujanja.

Anyway thumbs up 👍👍👍for Aaaaarrghhh and the rest whove been steadfast in sharing valuable info to members

aaahh,i see your point FREQ.Sure,some things can have nasty consequences,especially bearing in mind the tribulations this platform has faced in the past.I thought,reading giden's post,that we were getting discouraged from stating the price of anything.I get you now.The good thing is that aaarrggh did not give specifics-for example sheshecam for channel A or B.

Mr. Essao prices are no big issue per se especially hardware prices. But if you keep discussing ckum and their prices and sources opennly here , the blue guy might find a legitimate ground to report this thread as one promoting illegallities and make it pulled down.

You'll be putting moderators in a dilemma and at an awkward position.

Hizo ujanja unazidiscuss tu kiujanja.

Anyway thumbs up 👍👍👍for Aaaaarrghhh and the rest whove been steadfast in sharing valuable info to members

however,just to be curious,and going by your point freq,for example if i say i am offering OSN sheshecam(and i have seen a lot of this here),isn't that bad enough?or are you saying it becomes bad only if i add the price?

however,just to be curious,and going by your point freq,if i say i am offering ###### (and i have seen this here),isn't that bad enough?are you saying it becomes bad only if i add the price?

No I don't think price is what makes it bad. But I do prefer to avoid discussing sickum openly and publicly altogether.

however,just to be curious,and going by your point freq,for example if i say i am offering OSN sheshecam(and i have seen a lot of this here),isn't that bad enough?or are you saying it becomes bad only if i add the price?

In my humble opinion we're not supposed to discuss such openly because frankly it's an illegal business. We should make an effort to encrypt what is being referred to so that at a glance one should not be able to tell that we're talking about say seeseekm, that way we will preserve the forum....

Back to basics
Encrypt your messages, veterans will understand.
The exiting Days of biss keys, we never displayed them openly. Came powerVu the same rules were applied.
For sensitive information P/DM is the way to go, Interested members will contact you.
If you must, drop the link.

64.2E or the other one towards the W?
Not working on East side, only on west side with F......iks
IMG_20200705_185734.jpg

IMG-20200705-WA0003.jpg

84 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom