African Satellite World and Sat Gear

I thought I was the only one affected by measat spell. Every time i try shifting my 8ft from measat to apstar i find my self moving back in less than two hours.
Hi Bro,which decoder are you using?is there anyone out there using srt 4950H and managing the above?

Diskavari Sports currently bure kule 76.5
20191014_171325.jpeg
20191014_171300.jpeg

Gulf star 777
If your dish is 8ft then yes, but if its 6ft, its a yes or no!
Hello brother, which lnb are u using?
I am on 76.5 but i dont get those things the axn, diskavariz, disni etc. I think something is wrong with my LNB. I am using my old Eurostar lnb. The box is stasato 2k

Same here.Couldn't get it.And there is nothing that annoys me as hanging on a ladder at night only to catch goats ramming their heads against each other on that ramsports!!!! :D :D :DBut about a week or so ago, i remember nabbing it on that location though i did not pay much attention to it.So if it has not moved maybe they have reduced signal.And as we discuss that location and neighborhood,during my search I chanced on what seemed to be a live NFL game under the f*x sports banner on ME*tv@4w.Does anyone know if this channel shows football(soccer)?
Yes, it does. Atleast a game a week. Yesterday, I watched 2 games.

Someone on this forum directed us to satgist and while i was there i saw something that i thought was interesting.Satgist advises that one way of improving ku band reception(eti by 5-10%) is to remove the plastic lnb front covering- and if that doesn't work,add a brass ring to the lnb front.Has anyone here tried this?

Back
Top Bottom