African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Euro qualifiers!
Some where in 8 west we are still feeding the hungry fellows!
20191011_203353.jpeg

I think i will just fabricate those "three hands" for my 8ft

One just broke .... hii kuchomelea bado with occasional twits and turn will just break

Xiomi Mi Box S ..... currently using it
Is it android tv os or just normal android, r u able to sideload apps, and does it allow installing a vpn app, hows is the picture quality, and lastly if given a chance btwn the Mi box and eg a Sony android tv what would u take to be superior in matters android experience?

Is it android tv os or just normal android, r u able to sideload apps, and does it allow installing a vpn app, hows is the picture quality, and lastly if given a chance btwn the Mi box and eg a Sony android tv what would u take to be superior in matters android experience?

1.Its an Android certified box
2.yes one can sideload apps
Including vpn appa
3. Its a 4k android device
4. I prefer using android boxes rather than tvs with with inbuilt android .... mainly because of software updates

It is easier and cheaper to keep buying android boxes when the updates stop rolling than buying tvs all the time

Hope i have answered all your questions

I get the tp but I think my decoder has failed to scan the y@y tv but scans lucky balls, Ramsports and alike on the same transponder. May be it's the decoder.

Same here.Couldn't get it.And there is nothing that annoys me as hanging on a ladder at night only to catch goats ramming their heads against each other on that ramsports!!!! :D :D :DBut about a week or so ago, i remember nabbing it on that location though i did not pay much attention to it.So if it has not moved maybe they have reduced signal.And as we discuss that location and neighborhood,during my search I chanced on what seemed to be a live NFL game under the f*x sports banner on ME*tv@4w.Does anyone know if this channel shows football(soccer)?

Back
Top Bottom