African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Amazing .... I cant get it.. the signal isnt even there..even the signal for 3920 appears and disappears... which lnb are u using ?
Gulfstar 777. 3920 behaves the same here, sometimes I get 38-39% quality but scratching alot.Sometimes not at all

Dont trouble yourself for the time being unless its an 8ft, the satellite is in shambles right now! No stability at all! Wait until it stabilises or get this tp 3840 to read at 72 in signal quality (gt media decoders).. i consider them standard for signal reading). Then leave it as it is, once it stabilises 3920 will pop up!

But if you are so into L.o.tu.s, once you have gotten 3840 at 72 then lower your dish a tiny bit, and it will hit 66 while maintaining D.I.va, and E.h d at 69 sq with some m.Cot Hd and Thairath Hd to season your 76.5 stay.
However! Use standard lnb, dont use a single solution. A single solution has its benefits when it comes to 3880 and service one and two HD(for latest trailers) but appart from that nothing else.
Amazing .... I cant get it.. the signal isnt even there..even the signal for 3920 appears and disappears... which lnb are u using ?

Finally got lnb holder @tiriki.but interestingly,one luthuli shop that didnt have it offered a full bb kit,including the holder and 90 cm dish@500!oh,how i wish dish thief used bigger dishes.

You don't look a gift-horse in the mouth. You should've bargained it down to 400/= na ubebe. :)

Thairath HD
International friendly
Thailand vs Congo Brazzaville
20191010_160851.jpeg
20191010_160815.jpeg

Finally got lnb holder @tiriki.but interestingly,one luthuli shop that didnt have it offered a full bb kit,including the holder and 90 cm dish@500!oh,how i wish dish thief used bigger dishes.

You mean 500 or 5000? If 500 kindly direct me I get one.

Looking for fta satellite decoder with iptv, p@w3rvoo, biss and also must be a very good android box. What are the best options out thea?

Back
Top Bottom