African Satellite World and Sat Gear

AD Sports 4HD doesn't offer flight to DOHA today...
Catch flight to DOHA on "¶rogramme National" 7W.
Bees at the Airport tho.
11680Ha

Please House what good and any other magic can Strong SRT 4950H powervu on Intelsat 68.8 E only one is enjoyable with repeated movies.
Any latest SW to make it fully functional again my seniors?

Thanks
Use single solution lnb like eurostar Gold es 21(im using this one) or whatever that is more powerful, get untv tp to dance between 57 and 62, then you are good to go. This is the sure way. You may try adjusting your lnb or use the other probe(an inne lnb antenna) eg the fore head of the lnb or chest(what ever you may call it) facing the opposite direction from where it is facing now to allow you check the other probe

Infact my lnb chest faces the ground, thats where all gets in with Zetanta reading 72, if i rotate it to face the normal up direction then Zetanta reads 69 and scratches a lot.

Or
If you are getting zony ddc earth, then you are almost there increase the signal to read from 72 to 74 and the zetanta wil pop in.

Another tip
Make sure you get H.20 to read between 74-77 then s.et.ant.a will appear but be informed that it doesnt show Rugby World cup if that was the factor.

Any chances that I can nab 76.5 with 6ft pf before I even try. Location southwest TZ
Yes you can! However the signal quality is a bit low unlikely previous years where 3880h30000 was within rich for 6ft but now remains a dream only for 8ft to enjoy.
3920 is still holding but not as easy as it was before so yes you can plus some E .h..D and Diiiiva with L.o.tus etc.

Please House what good and any other magic can Strong SRT 4950H powervu on Intelsat 68.8 E only one is enjoyable with repeated movies.
Any latest SW to make it fully functional again my seniors?
68.5 e powervu is down on almost every deocrder. No cure for now,may be gone the afn, discovery way. Fingers crossed.

Sport 24, ptv spor, irib tv, ARQ, Sony Channel group,Afn, Discovery Channls,...
All gone,

What is best solution for now
IPTV or cs Protocol

Back
Top Bottom