African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Hello brothers
I am searching for azerspace 2/ Intelsat 38 45°e hopping to get tstv channels but I end up getting (startv) continental channels which do not even open.
Please help, I am stuck.
Hello,
Is this your 8ft dish you asked before?
Continental is unreliable pay tv.

Hello brothers
I am searching for azerspace 2/ Intelsat 38 45°e hopping to get tstv channels but I end up getting (startv) continental channels which do not even open.

Please help, I am stuck.

Upgrade your dish to 3m and over, to nab west Africa beam. Unless you are in DRC or Zambia.
IMG_20190908_141514.JPG

Try yaytv tp or blind scan to get yaytv
Hello brothers

Please help, I am stuck.

The multi-stakeholder awareness programme seeks to educate the public and raise awareness about the impact of piracy in the creative sector.
KECOBO is currently working with data security company Irdeto and local authorities who are committed to addressing piracy in terms of policy and implementation.
“No single stakeholder can address this issue successfully on their own,” KECOBO executive director Edward Sigei said. “It requires a collaborative effort from stakeholders, including policymakers, law enforcement, media, business and community partners across Kenya, and indeed the continent, to curb these illegal activities that are costing our economy and endangering the lives of our communities.”
According to KECOBO, Kenya is ranked among the countries with the highest rate of piracy in the world and ranks first in Africa for content piracy, particularly on the Internet.
The industry regulator believes that a rise in accessibility to technology has played a critical role in the sharing and consumption of illegal content.
“We are proud to be partnering in this campaign to shed light on and educate our communities about the dangers of content piracy," Sigei said.
Interested partners can contact KECOBO at info@copyright.go.ke.
KECOBO
Piracy in Kenya

Back
Top Bottom