African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Lemme enjoy Dsthieves iptv while it lasts

IMG_1031.JPG

Hello ASAS family,iam using Tiger T245+pro which supports WIFI and its autoroll B..ss, the problem is that it has server setting in menu but it has no IPTV player, is there any way(software to download,keys or trick to activate) to get IPTV player to my receiver?

It was this guy..

Turns out it was all talk.. Never provided pictures when asked to..

And someone got very impatient waiting for pictures in this age of instant digital photography

Then the guy uploaded pictures of offset dishes probably from Luthuli..
what rule says you prove you own what you own unless you want to sell and you are asking for money..mony people claim they own receivers and whateva no one is asking for evidence...ama uko na grudge na mimi??? what have i ever done to you

what rule says you prove you own what you own unless you want to sell and you are asking for money..mony people claim they own receivers and whateva no one is asking for evidence...ama uko na grudge na mimi??? what have i ever done to you
Cool down brother.

Cool down brother.
imagine people insulting you all manner of insult just because you volunteer a piece of info you know to a member of the group..why am i the only one being asked to bring with me some sort of affidavits ? people are making all manner of claims here why are we not asking for evidence?

imagine people insulting you all manner of insult just because you volunteer a piece of info you know to a member of the group..why am i the only one being asked to bring with me some sort of affidavits ? people are making all manner of claims here why are we not asking for evidence?
It's OK, kama Hakuna xbit ni Sawa pia.

It's OK, kama Hakuna xbit ni Sawa pia.
xbit is what they show you stole after they accuse you of a crime..mostly the suspects are those guys who seem less equal to others. i see it with some people when you tell them you know something they dont .. so from there on you fear helping people..for example i see people struggling with joining sheet metal here while it was very simple to spot weld them together but if you say something like that people will be all over you.. simpler way to watch football is just borrow account from someone who pays like a hotel then you are sorted..people are asking where you can get unlimited net....ict centres are everywhere with very strong internet paid for by the gvt use an offset dish and a nanostation to get it from whereva it it.....i was in this game when ds and mbcs were analogue

xbit is what they show you stole after they accuse you of a crime..mostly the suspects are those guys who seem less equal to others. i see it with some people when you tell them you know something they dont .. so from there on you fear helping people..for example i see people struggling with joining sheet metal here while it was very simple to spot weld them together but if you say something like that people will be all over you.. simpler way to watch football is just borrow account from someone who pays like a hotel then you are sorted..people are asking where you can get unlimited net....ict centres are everywhere with very strong internet paid for by the gvt use an offset dish and a nanostation to get it from whereva it it.....i was in this game when ds and mbcs were analogue
The offset dish and nanostation sounds like a cool deal, im imagining it can pull wireless networks miles away. I will try that and see.

The offset dish and nanostation sounds like a cool deal, im imagining it can pull wireless networks miles away. I will try that and see.
and remember some can receive up to 25 kms from there you can watch any station from anywhere in the world..an android box goes for 4k only ,load it with necessary appsincluding ds and you are good to go and remember to mount it upside down..the signal is not coming from up it is coming from down

Greetings!
My receiver doesn't accept 5 digits frequencies. It only allows me to enter 4 digits.

Is it a problem with a receiver or I am the one who doesn't know how to do it.

I am using starsat sr-78hd pro.

Thanks
Screenshot_2019-08-19-08-26-24.jpeg

Hallo Family, it's been long since i posted or indulged in twisting and rotating. I've been going through the notes, though not all. I've noted the mention of StarSat SR-2000HD EXTREME or 9000 which i cannot recal seeing last i was here, i have strong 4950HD but would request your opinion on a powerful receiver, be it Freesat V7, Starsat or any other you may recommed. Thanks in advance guys.

Hallo Family, it's been long since i posted or indulged in twisting and rotating. I've been going through the notes, though not all. I've noted the mention of StarSat SR-2000HD EXTREME or 9000 which i cannot recal seeing last i was here, i have strong 4950HD but would request your opinion on a powerful receiver, be it Freesat V7, Starsat or any other you may recommed. Thanks in advance guys.
For Freesat go for the Combo the other Freesat missing the power on/off switch ni uchafu wa kutupwa..

Am using StatSat now no problem so far.

Back
Top Bottom