African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Which software version when using 2000extreme?
I'm using sw v2.58. The issue with 4w is network provider, just as hosanna was connecting in Ug and not in Ke(although in Ke its now working [hossana]) .someone in Tz had the same problem(the 4w one).

I'm using sw v2.58. The issue with 4w is network provider, just as hosanna was connecting in Ug and not in Ke(although in Ke its now working [hossana]) .someone in Tz had the same problem(the 4w one).
Make sure u scan the satellite when its properly named Amos 3/7 and indicating direction 4w. Otherwise account will not open the channels. That's what I think.

You can get one from AliExpress with relative ease..
At aliexpress this is the message I'm getting on the product
Screenshot_2019-08-11-22-34-31.jpeg

Just to get further clarification on this, apart from IPP Med, has your setup started nabbing their neighbours the 4184L carrying the state broadcasters' 3?
Not yet. I'm having hard time with those even @10E. I was able to hit green once,with 66-69 signal quality but nothing shows up after auto/blind scan.

a88c5d50-cc8c-4e69-bb22-2c316e950351.jpg
4d5af697-0829-4419-a88a-9055e3f0fbec.jpg
66a87fa8-4f84-433e-80ff-80651cb3ba09.jpg

Never seen such .... just wondering if those holes will improve or reduce signal quality...

What do you think guys?

I will try eBay

Or get Titanium ASC1 the heavy mover
Customisable to change lnb skew if you're a fan of robotics...

Brian Gholl founder Titanium Satellite discontinued it's production due to high production costs as a result of Trump-China trade war.

Glad I got one before

tit.jpg

Hello brothers.
There i something I need to know I end up loosing my money:

Do LNBs differ in quality? How does one know the best quality LNB. (Esp for C-band))

Or is there a specific brand that is the best?

Please help.

Hello brothers.
There i something I need to know I end up loosing my money:

Do LNBs differ in quality? How does one know the best quality LNB. (Esp for C-band))

Or is there a specific brand that is the best?

Please help.

Indicate the satellite you want nab we'll recommend an lnb brand.

84 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom