African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Excuse me expertise, i have a satellite dish of 90cm and a KU lnb, with a dvb receiver (so called continental receiver). Currently i am receiving fta channels with a lot of scrambled channels right away. My concern is that, is it possible by using the same receiver and dish to get other channels of eutelsat 7b, or other channels. And what are the means to make that successful? What are other means as altenative to get different channels other than what i get with a lot of scrambles channels currently.
With regards.

Excuse me expertise, i have a satellite dish of 90cm and a KU lnb, with a dvb receiver (so called continental receiver). Currently i am receiving fta channels with a lot of scrambled channels right away. My concern is that, is it possible by using the same receiver and dish to get other channels of eutelsat 7b, or other channels. And what are the means to make that successful? What are other means as altenative to get different channels other than what i get with a lot of scrambles channels currently.
With regards.
Get a Free to Air decoder first if you want to get into FTA..

Freesats come as cheap as $ 30.

You won't regret it and you'll have to get it anyway at some point if you're serious about FTA.

Get a Free to Air decoder first if you want to get into FTA..

Freesats come as cheap as $ 30.

You won't regret it and you'll have to get it anyway at some point if you're serious about FTA.
Thank you for your reply. Can you elaborate in accordance to my question please.

What they want to Scrap or give away
ma.jpg
mb.jpg

Wasafi freq and Star TV freq are too close, some decoders can not separate the two freq. Use a Chinese STB other than SRT and Q sat(eg Best HD, Freesat) both channels will pop up.

Writing from experience
Realised the problem is the FEC used; 3/5.
Most boxes can only decode 1/2, 3/4,4/5, 5/6 etc. Most like Strong 4955 and Starsat skip 3/5. Don't know about Freesat.

If you set them to auto, they'll pick 3/4 and star tv tp has the closest frequency with 3/4 so they end up picking star tv..

Back
Top Bottom