African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Man, the noise of a spanner no. 10 or 12 slippng out of your fingers and hitting the dish and then the floor, at midight, is enough to wake up even the sleepiest of neighbors. It's damn LOUD!! Been there.
Wake them on the first night, next night watasema ni kwa huyo jirani WA makaraya.

Watching Afcon HD master feeds..

Me: Goaaaaaaal
Dstv and gotv Slave neighbors 40 seconds later with smoky pictures: Gooooal

I thought it was another goal I didn't see not knowing there's like a minute delay

By “cm" did you mean centimetres sir?,. Degree to cm, how? and for what purpose?. Azimuth(Angle) measures the rotation of the antenna around a vertical axis whereas length (cm) measures end to end distance/extent of something .
Lengo la hiyo conversion ni nini mkuu?
sorry sir i mean can you measure the length of the of your dish pointing 274 Azimuth with rural so that i can copy! 6ft dish

sorry sir i mean can you measure the length of the of your dish pointing 274 Azimuth with rural so that i can copy! 6ft dish
There is an easy alternative to that. Download and install the sat finder app from Playstore, enable the app to access your location, power on your phone's GPS and mobile data, open the app and select the satellite you wish to find. The app will deliver your backyard and satellite dish to your palms.
Screenshot_2019-07-08-17-27-16-974_com.satfinder.ardishpointer.inclinometer.satellitedirector....jpg

Watching Afcon HD master feeds..

Me: Goaaaaaaal
Dstv and gotv Slave neighbors 40 seconds later with smoky pictures: Gooooal

I thought it was another goal I didn't see not knowing there's like a minute delay
. yet they think that you are old school with those big ugly dishes.

What is the best current bug-free software version for SR-2000HD EXTREME ?
And which one will clear the YES pkg on Amos 4west ?

84 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom