African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Here's a guide on how to fine tune your c-band dish in order to receive all the frequencies.
For those of you who are using pauxis lnb, set the lnb frequency in you decoder setting to 5150_5750 in order for your receiver to scan all the transponders without repetition. For Supermax or Eurostar C-BAND lnb, set the LNB frequency to 5150. A simple Eurostar LNB will perform much the same as pauxis 2000 while Supermax 777 is inferior to the two.
A millimetre change in LNB depth or skew has a significant change in signal by 2%. Also a slight looseness of pair of bolts on scalar ring has a great difference in percentage change in signal.
With minimal systematic procedural adjustment, you will be able to receive all the tps on Is20 within reach and any other sat, provided that your dish and the holders are not deformed.
Happy hunting!!!! 🙂

A simple Eurostar LNB will perform much the same as pauxis 2000 while Supermax 777 is inferior to the two.
🙂

Mafans wa supermax watakumaliza 😂

Supermax used to be great until wimax filter became a basic necessary feature and kisii drom in Nairobi flooded the market with counterfeits from China.

Mafans wa supermax watakumaliza 😂

Supermax used to be great until wimax filter became a basic necessary feature and kisii drom in Nairobi flooded the market with counterfeits from China.

I am a victim of their's...

I tried putting 76.5 primary and 91.5, I was able to get both sats but on 91.5 the great tps were very unstable, switched 91.5 to primary so that the 76.5 comes to the lower, Nothing showed up. I assume that wall in front of me is blocking the signals since the dish is much more tilted to the front. I will have to try rising it at least 6 feet from the ground level.
IMG_20190608_164234.jpg

I tried putting 76.5 primary and 91.5, I was able to get both sats but on 91.5 the great tps were very unstable, switched 91.5 to primary so that the 76.5 comes to the lower, Nothing showed up. I assume that wall in front of me is blocking the signals since the dish is much more tilted to the front. I will have to try rising it at least 6 feet from the ground level.
View attachment 1126713

Let the Centre be at about 84E, then make the two sats offset.

Hapo mtaka yote anaweza kosa yote.
There are limited options here in Southern west 255. We have got to stick to the global or Subsaharan beam and try at least any possible satisfying combination thereof. You guys are really enjoying the MENA.

Hellow guys anyone whoi have sat receiver of wiztech wiz 8010 hd classic i need its remote control picture how it look like

Back
Top Bottom