African Satellite World and Sat Gear

"I Can, I Must, I Will" Mr Mengi dies in Dubai.
He owns prominent local English and Swahili TV stations, ITV and Capital TV, as well as the English-language daily Guardian newspaper.

Those that were beaming on 74.9 became encrypted, sad....

Hello house on my V7 Max cccam server status indicates ready for work. Might there be an issue. (4W)

Those that were beaming on 74.9 became encrypted, sad....
i think the other day i saw some FTA bongo things at 46E .But most were news channels(which i have no interest in) like dw,aljazeera,bbc na hizo local tz stations so i moved on.maybe someone can check if they are still there.

i think the other day i saw some FTA bongo things at 46E .But most were news channels(which i have no interest in) like dw,aljazeera,bbc na hizo local tz stations so i moved on.maybe someone can check if they are still there.
It's continental package, they are still there

The future looks bleak for cheap iptv service subscribers
View attachment 1091024
Tis a rat-race.Quoting from the web-"Watermarking has long been one of the tools used to track sources of pirated content so with the growth of live content streaming, it's becoming more important than ever. However, while broadcasters can use these marks to shut down infringing streams in a live situation, pirates are reportedly able to remove them using devices readily available on eBay. "
Due to this,watermarking tech has been enhanced so the so-called ‘HashCode removal tools’ cannot cope with covert methods used by companies like irdeto .But it is cat and mouse since jurisdictions vary,and most countries are lax when it comes to going after the pirates.Even criminal enterprises like drug cartels operate IPTV and cardsharing companies(for IKS) and once an account is blacklisted,they can quickly get another one or change IP addresses.The other challenge is that even in the US, streaming is considered to be a misdemeanor .It is a rat race,and even though the content providers are working day and night to deal with it,they will find it hard to completely eliminate illegal IPTV services.

Guru Giden as an 8ft owner I can testify that combining 68 & 66 cband is a tall order..

Combining 68 and 70b by eating the ring is also more than necessary hustle considering the channels you'll be going after at 70b which are also available by terrestrial means

But Aaaaarrghhh can try
Some members are out of terrestrial coverage.

@all
What could be the explanation behind this issue :
It's raining now hence reception is poor,
When watching UHF fta on full screen will scratch or weak signal but when doing side screen I have no issue.
IMG_20190512_092413.jpeg
IMG_20190512_092348.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom