African Satellite World and Sat Gear

My 4950H stuck on boot nifanyeje wenzangu.
For srt 4922 by Katiklo aka Yusuf Mohamed.
Page 379

Srt 4950M/H by Katiklo & HIGHLANDS PATRON
Katiklo Page 380 https://www.jamiiforqums.com/threads/african-satellite-world-and-sat-gear.388522/post-9934522

HIGHLANDS PATRON Page 502

Majority of the major Bong.o tin.gs on ABS Two A under lock on my end. Might the passing on of Bw. Reginald have led to their encryption?

is it possible to get Eutalsat 70b at 70.5 east on a 68+apstar combo on a 8ft

Not that easy. The only way is to combine 76,72 & 68e. On a pf dish, C band lnb apart with 4 degree onwards. But on a 6ft offset and onwards, ku band lnb apart with two degree.

Not that easy. The only way is to combine 76,72 & 68e. On a pf dish, C band lnb apart with 4 degree onwards. But on a 6ft offset and onwards, ku band lnb apart with two degree.
if this is possible 76,72 & 68e il have to get an extra cband lnb

That's a real deal. Will contact you for one. Im currently with gisko v5+
I have Gsky V5HD in stock. Biss Autoroll,Powervu Autoroll, Online software updates. I send anywhere within East Africa. Inbox for a deal.

is it possible to get Eutalsat 70b at 70.5 east on a 68+apstar combo on a 8ft
Its very easy but you need to literally "eat" the scalar. You will have very stable signal. Even possible to add 57Ku especially if you have 68 as primary you can also add 66e Cband.

Then it will be from bottom 57e Ku,66e Cband, 68e Cband, 70B Ku, 76E Cband.
Happy hunting.

Its very easy but you need to literally "eat" the scalar. You will have very stable signal. Even possible to add 57Ku especially if you have 68 as primary you can also add 66e Cband.

Happy hunting.
You can swap 70B for 72E Cband

Happy hunting.

Guru Giden as an 8ft owner I can testify that combining 68 & 66 cband is a tall order..

Combining 68 and 70b by eating the ring is also more than necessary hustle considering the channels you'll be going after at 70b which are also available by terrestrial means

But Aaaaarrghhh can try

The future looks bleak for cheap iptv service subscribers
sht.jpg

Back
Top Bottom