African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Please try Channel 9 (Bangladesh) on Apstar. The showed it last time , but I suspect you may need a biss-autoroll decoder.
I have also read online that the Afghani broadcaster called Lemar TV located on Al Yah 1 bird (52.5E) is another official IPL 2019 channel.

How stable is this server???
It's stable in all this SD channels.
IMG_20190326_133809.jpg

Amusing to see the tz package on 74.9e includes some hornsat channels(e.g kids ,action) but crucially has left out the hornsat sports with its b*in content.This is ,I assume ,due to fear of BB.Na woga nayo!!!:D:D

I have been enjoying my favourite discs for a week at Q 66 & 63% on a 6 footer in Nrb but then the signal disappeared yesterday though the setup had not been touched or moved. I tried all I could at that hour but they could not give.The other channels on IS20 and other parasite LNBs remained the same Q percentages though. What could the problem be?

I have been enjoying my favourite discs for a week at Q 66 & 63% on a 6 footer in Nrb but then the signal disappeared yesterday though the setup had not been touched or moved. I tried all I could at that hour but they could not give.The other channels on IS20 and other parasite LNBs remained the same Q percentages though. What could the problem be?
They were off jana but they are back.

Back
Top Bottom