African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Live Copa Final on Nilesat @7w AD sports 2 & 3 HD
IMG_20181209_224129.jpg

hellow guys,
curious to know the best receiver in the market especially in our environment EA, am in Tz. what encryption it opens, software releases and will it last long. am using srt 4922 unfortunately its tuner is has issues, it can't peak Vertical polarization channels on C band,on ku its doing fine.
thinking of getting a new device. thanks

Those with IS20 primary, it had been mentioned somewhere here that Apstar 7 can be combined with it as a parasite, how far should it be from IS20 and which is the best lnb to nab it and which is its strongest TP? Thanks.

It seems like the wegas has changed 🔑 since mid-morning EAT, cannot open them. Anyone else experiencing the same?

It seems like the wegas has changed 🔑 since mid-morning EAT, cannot open them. Anyone else experiencing the same?
Same story here. On a V7 combo and I read off the Freesat forum of an upgrade to the next level (Hasmode 23/24/25 ) .Had it installed, but it's yet to get them on.

Same story here. On a V7 combo and I read off the Freesat forum of an upgrade to the next level (Hasmode 23/24/25 ) .Had it installed, but it's yet to get them on.

Alright samito1, I am downloading it though it was not there earlier, I had checked. Let me update and see. We're always told to enjoy while they last....

Back
Top Bottom