African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Looking at the beam on Amos 3/7 at 4west is far from Kenya and I have seen much topics here showing that it can be tracked there. Is it a fringe beam?

Looking at the beam on Amos 3/7 at 4west is far from Kenya and I have seen much topics here showing that it can be tracked there. Is it a fringe beam?

Good evening saayacoolu. According to Amos Spacecom Amos-7 4°W Satellite Coverage Maps passes through on the north west of Kenya. Here in Kenya you can nab it using 3ft offset and upward depending on your location.
Middle-East-Ku-band-Beam-AMOS-7-01.png

Satellite Coverage Maps | AMOS by Spacecom

hey guys (those who have starsato) on the server setting the server type used to be forever server ....and i have just checked and it is now Star-Ever ......... is it on my stb only am noticing this

For freesat, discoveries never read below 63%. 63 is its starting point in Freesat decos.
Best times to hit discovery easy are from 6:00 to 8:45 in the morning! At this time of the day, get CNN to hit 89-93%. This will get discovery to read 69-72% an assurance of 24/7.
Other times of the day just get CNN to read 86%, and you will get discoveries at 66%

I realised that this is a tall order. I tried various places that I could but the best I managed was 72 on CNN with the LNB at 11 losing sky in the process but I was ready to sacrifice it would the disks have popped... though on the path of the beam there's a shed housing one of the tanks, I am convinced that it's the one that's leading to my undoing....

I realised that this is a tall order. I tried various places that I could but the best I managed was 72 on CNN with the LNB at 11 losing sky in the process but I was ready to sacrifice it would the disks have popped... though on the path of the beam there's a shed housing one of the tanks, I am convinced that it's the one that's leading to my undoing....
Dont waste your time.Discoveries have significantly reduced signal wait until it stabilises.

Don't trouble your self for now! They have significantly dwindled their signal! Mine reads 63, and this is a hard laboured 1.8 with a bit of experience where it used to read 72.

Back
Top Bottom