African Satellite World and Sat Gear

i am surrounded with some "rich" neighbours who have faiba ..so i am getting internet from them ...

i want to know where i can get the .sdx file i try it out
Here is a link for an .sdx file uploaded on 12th of this month. Am not responsible for any changes pleasant or unpleasant that may happen to your STB during and after update. Backup your current channels list so that you can revert your STB to the current channel & OSD settings in case the new sdx file doesn't meet your expectations. Your STB menu language may change to French or Arabic after updating but you can change the language back to English or any other language of your preference. If your ASAS is not acute enough, you may wait for about four hours from now & I'll let you know if it's safe to use. If you are brave and impatient enough, go on and ...

Here is a link for an .sdx file uploaded on 12th of this month. Am not responsible for any changes pleasant or unpleasant that may happen to your STB during and after update. Backup your current channels list so that you can revert your STB to the current channel & OSD settings in case the new sdx file doesn't meet your expectations. Your STB menu language may change to French or Arabic after updating but you can change the language back to English or any other language of your preference. If your ASAS is not acute enough, you may wait for about four hours from now & I'll let you know if it's safe to use. If you are brave and impatient enough, go on and ...
More info on the sdx file:
Was uploaded by someone from Tunisia & I expect it to have most European & MENA beams Ku-Band channels. Key ones: Hotbird @ 13E (mainly Italian, Polish, French, Swiss) Astra 19.2E (Mainly German, French & Spanish), Astra/Eutelsat 28.2/5E (UK channels), 7/8 W, 5W (French & Italian), Thor 1W (Eastern Europe & Scandinavia), 5E, 7E, 9E,16E, 23.5E (Dutch & Easter Europe), 25.5E, 26E, & a few others.

i will wait hahahahahahaaha

i will wait hahahahahahaaha
i
i couldnt wait ....i have updated

i am surrounded with some "rich" neighbours who have faiba ..so i am getting internet from them ...

i want to know where i can get the .sdx file i try it out
Use IPTV which come with receiver loaded for one year.
IMG_20181119_204509.jpg

Sky sports
IMG_20181119_204356.jpg

beIN 1-16
IMG_20181119_203843.jpg

BeoutQ 1-10
IMG_20181119_203919.jpg

BBC Earth
IMG_20181119_204143.jpg

Spike HD
IMG_20181119_204325.jpg

Nickelodeon HD