African Satellite World and Sat Gear

all subsaharan tps, except for those two which host canal reunion
There are 7tps for South East Africa beam. With your location and dish size it should be possible. Those in Dar use 6ft.
Also on 4w use 11062H4500 METV tp to track. With your skew around 90deg position/3 O'clock.

Hello everyone!
Please help me with the master password for my Humax irhd-1000s receiver(bein sports box),or if there’s any methods to disable the parental lock option. I changed its default password,which was 0000,and now I forgot it and i’m Unable to access its menu.
Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone!
Please help me with the master password for my Humax irhd-1000s receiver(bein sports box),or if there’s any methods to disable the parental lock option. I changed its default password,which was 0000,and now I forgot it and i’m Unable to access its menu.
Thanks in advance!
Reset to factory settings. Works for any device

Dish size and picture FTA ch if possible that beam is far away east of Africa, although Amos is.
IMG_20181011_203910.JPG

There are 7tps for South East Africa beam. With your location and dish size it should be possible. Those in Dar use 6ft.
Also on 4w use 11062H4500 METV tp to track. With your skew around 90deg position/3 O'clock.
I failed miserable today,and am so tired for now I have resign it, I was out there the whole day, and I failed with both 4,16

@Vicwa, Hi.Could you test the above satellite using the SCAM server on the GSKy v.7 HD. Please note that once you activate the server it's an automatic count-down even if it doesn't open the broadcast channel.
Hello Ras Kush i tried on Gsky v5 and turned to nought. Scam+ account supposedly works on 13E,19.2 E Europe.

Sorry for that, more grease to your elbows.
Ha ha, I have given up, I need some assistance from someone, I have never find any difficulty in finding a satellite, just like these,4,16,. I envy those who get it, I will just have to see the results of my beloved arsenal on my mobile internet

Sometimes I wonder, may be the iverto black pro not compatible with those satelites, oh I just wish my place could be user friendly
Ha ha, I have given up, I need some assistance from someone, I have never find any difficulty in finding a satellite, just like these,4,16,. I envy those who get it, I will just have to see the results of my beloved arsenal on my mobile internet

84 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom