African Satellite World and Sat Gear

A better option is 4w.
No but 130cm/6ft will down all the channels with stable signal. I have locked on it before and 90cm is inadequate unless you are near or above the equator.

I'm on it but no juice. 8ft offset
IMG_20181010_220916.jpg

IMG_20181010_220836.jpg

IMG_20181010_220751.jpg

Hi, expert members, I need your help, I have to lock 16 e, I got all the tps from it except for the tp which host canal+, the tp 10845, with 8 ft offset,my place is Arusha town, the beam seems it covers my place, what do I do wrong?

Mm
mmh, how, I tried n tried again, but the juice didn't come, my I have ur tricks to get it
Which tp do you use ? 11155v4000 is very strong.
Track 3w then lower dish to reduce the signal enter that tp and check for signal or any noise change. Yes package tp strongest is 11553v27500.

Hi, expert members, I need your help, I have to lock 16 e, I got all the tps from it except for the tp which host canal+, the tp 10845, with 8 ft offset,my place is Arusha town, the beam seems it covers my place, what do I do wrong?
Which tps do you get ?

Azimuth issues, 16 e 267,slightly to the left from 269.You are at 269,you can not lock all the tps at that position.On the locked tp slightly move your dish to the left and lower your dish very slightly.

Azimuth issues, 16 e 267,slightly to the left from 269.You are at 269,you can not lock all the tps at that position.On the locked tp slightly move your dish to the left and lower your dish very slightly.
Thanks surely this tp is very trick one, I thought Abt that one too, it is just like Apster, there is few difference in mm btn two tps, by it's elevation,so this is azimuth

Back
Top Bottom