African Satellite World and Sat Gear

TRT World HD (in English) has started regular programming on Eutelsat 8 West @ 8 degrees West tp 10971 H 27500.
Enjoy.

Attachments

• TRT World 1.jpg
    TRT World 1.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 85
  • TRT World 2.jpg
    TRT World 2.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 72
  • TRT World 3.jpg
    TRT World 3.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 86
two software's for 4950 series by heywizkid and sameer09 4.11p are they any different?

Forget 4.11p. It is now history. Just try out the new SW version 4.13p dated 11-1-2017

I have been upgrading my Strong SRT 4950h on a religious basis without any hitches but s/w v.4.13p was really weird. Every time the ECM Key changed on NSS 12 the video broadcast assumed a ">> FFW x4" speed for 5 seconds after which normal broadcast speed resumed.

Sport 424HD was the worst hit during a Live Broadcast; Video & Audio was also not synchronizing on some broadcasts especially CBB HD.

For the sake of stupidity i down-graded s/w and settled for v.4.07. Has anyone experienced this abnormality?

I have been upgrading my Strong SRT 4950h on a religious basis without any hitches but s/w v.4.13p was really weird. Every time the ECM Key changed on NSS 12 the video broadcast assumed a ">> FFW x4" speed for 5 seconds after which normal broadcast speed resumed.

Sport 424HD was the worst hit during a Live Broadcast; Video & Audio was also not synchronizing on some broadcasts especially CBB HD.

For the sake of stupidity i down-graded s/w and settled for v.4.07. Has anyone experienced this abnormality?
If it not broken, don't fix it.

forward your complain, to sameer the software maker of srt4950 to his email:yasameer009@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom