ORTB : Benin
RTB : Burkina Faso
RTI : Cotedivoire
RTNC : DR CONGO
RTS : Senegal
TVT : TOGO
TELE CONGO : CONGO Brazzaville
RTVGB : GUINEA BISSAU
Please note that this AFCON FREE TICKETS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE.

i am also new on here, and located in Eldoret, want to join the FTA club, i need advise on a few things
1) i have gotten Strong 4920 box for 6500/- locally and i have seen a Gsky v7 online for bout 89$ shipped, which of the two should i go for ? in terms of features

2) i need multiple lnbs, i have gotten a 120cm dish, and im mostly a documentary and movies person, which birds should i track, (IS20 , Apstar 7 ) and what else ?

3) which is the best lnbs ( inverto ? star gold ?

4) finally any Fta Satellite installer in eldy
thanks guys

Hello people. I decided to get back to my 4950h so l loaded it with version 4.00p. Unfortunately a*n and s*ni are not viewing. Any tips?

i am also new on here, and located in Eldoret, want to join the FTA club, i need advise on a few things
1) i have gotten Strong 4920 box for 6500/- locally and i have seen a Gsky v7 online for bout 89$ shipped, which of the two should i go for ? in terms of features

2) i need multiple lnbs, i have gotten a 120cm dish, and im mostly a documentary and movies person, which birds should i track, (IS20 , Apstar 7 ) and what else ?

thanks guys
Go for the later

thanks guys
Go for Freesat V7 combo, available locally 99.9% autoroll, the sats you mentioned are on Cband, always ask questions first, that dish won't get you much.

Load the keys manually to activate the rolling process for A$n
Hi there X-ponder. I did as you advised. Got the funguo from najmsat. Scrolled down the PV table till l got to the one for 3920 and input the two keys. Unfortunately, no luck. Tried the same for Disc channels using the same key that is working on 4922 but that too is not working. Any furher advice?

UPDATE.......l figured out where l was going wrong. All is well now. Enjoying the goodies

Hi there X-ponder. I did as you advised. Got the funguo from najmsat. Scrolled down the PV table till l got to the one for 3920 and input the two keys. Unfortunately, no luck. Tried the same for Disc channels using the same key that is working on 4922 but that too is not working. Any furher advice?

UPDATE.......l figured out where l was going wrong. All is well now. Enjoying the goodies
Thanks you are enjoying that's what we all expert to hear from fellow members

I point my dish on 10e and manage to lock Ug.mux with a Chinese receiver,but when I scan with 4950m & 4922 they can't pop up.My question is Chinese receivers more sensitive than this Strongs but I think 4950m should be the best but nothing.

thanks guys

Kenyan16, welcome. Point this 120cm offset to 7w for movies, international news channels and some documentaries on Baharain and KTV2.

If you need more movies and docs, get a 2.4pf. But b4 venturing and procuring equipment's. please consult more on the same. This forum will give you the knowlegde.

Back
Top Bottom