African Satellite World and Sat Gear

I want exploit the str capability to unlock the cheaf executive director. Can measat 3/3b/3c give me live football across europe?

Attachments

• Mod.jpeg
    Mod.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 97
I don't seem to have any issues at all with 1.97. This patch has many p*v kiz but not for 68 mashariki so please do yourself a favour before updating to 1.97 and 8282 then scribble the kiz on a piece of paper.

1. Save your channel list (press info on file manager on external device to upload channel list)
2. Update with 1.97 4920 file. Not the 1.97 4920 ksa one.
3. FACTORY RESET. FACTORY RESET
4. Reinstall your saved channel list
5. 8282
6. Reinsert your kiz (remeber the clash in h be o and disc**s and adjust ids appropriately eg 3974 3977)
7. Enzoy

I did exactly this and the only tan**erg key failed to work up to now.

I did exactly this and the only tan**erg key failed to work up to now.
I don't know if there are many t**bag kiz on 68 mashariki. the only one I am using right now is the one for C N be C and that one is working. If C N Be C is the one you are looking watch, may be you could recheck on system properties if your patch shows 1.97?

I can see senior members would rather post kiz on the main board so whats the point having everyone else using IM for this?
We will continue to preach this gospel of not exposing our nether regions, until all are converted, senior or otherwise. It is positive that you are raising this issue and that you are not emulating this. Kudos. Viva FTA.

We will continue to preach this gospel of not exposing our nether regions, until all are converted, senior or otherwise. It is positive that you are raising this issue and that you are not emulating this. Kudos. Viva FTA.
with all due respect, i fetched those keys from the net. i don't see any harm. plus unlike most of you, this is the only platform we can share. we are neither on telegram or whatsapp

with all due respect, i fetched those keys from the net. i don't see any harm. plus unlike most of you, this is the only platform we can share. we are neither on telegram or whatsapp
True they are from the net but its better to be cautious so as not to invite hackers. Remember najmsat was hacked yesterday because it displays keys.

I don't seem to have any issues at all with 1.97. This patch has many p*v kiz but not for 68 mashariki so please do yourself a favour before updating to 1.97 and 8282 then scribble the kiz on a piece of paper.

1. Save your channel list (press info on file manager on external device to upload channel list)
2. Update with 1.97 4920 file. Not the 1.97 4920 ksa one.
3. FACTORY RESET. FACTORY RESET
4. Reinstall your saved channel list
5. 8282
6. Reinsert your kiz (remeber the clash in h be o and disc**s and adjust ids appropriately eg 3974 3977)
7. Enzoy

Well said Cheupec; the patch reeled in the see n bee cee pretty fine; but I seem to experience mutual exclusivity between h bee oh and the discs. I have tried toggling the tps from zero to nine on the first digit maintaining the 397- 'prefix' but when one shows up, the other automatically disappears. I would really appreciate some tuition on which to apply when for both to pop up. Cheers.

True they are from the net but its better to be cautious so as not to invite hackers. Remember najmsat was hacked yesterday because it displays keys.
No wonder I kept getting steered away from the najmsat url yesterday!

Well said Cheupec; the patch reeled in the see n bee cee pretty fine; but I seem to experience mutual exclusivity between h bee oh and the discs. I have tried toggling the tps from zero to nine on the first digit maintaining the 397- 'prefix' but when one shows up, the other automatically disappears. I would really appreciate some tuition on which to apply when for both to pop up. Cheers.
i don't have a 4922 but i heard theres a key creating conflict on line 116 or thereabouts. just confirm and delete it

Back
Top Bottom