African Satellite World and Sat Gear

You need to replace the tuner. Importing it from China maybe

[I have fried my sunray 800se hd after i attempted to update it online. Is there any way i can revive it? Your help please.]

[/QUOTE]<br />You need to replace the tuner. Importing it from China maybe

Before importing another Tuner, look for an earlier software version & try to install that. Mine gave me bad news after updating. Fortunatly, I still had a lower version, which I installed & it stated, then I looked for the anthentic one of the latest. re-installed & it works well.

[I have fried my sunray 800se hd after i attempted to update it online. Is there any way i can revive it? Your help please.]
<br />You need to replace the tuner. Importing it from China maybe

Before importing another Tuner, look for an earlier software version & try to install that. Mine gave me bad news after updating. Fortunatly, I still had a lower version, which I installed & it stated, then I looked for the anthentic one of the latest. re-installed & it works well.[/QUOTE]
Very well said. I thought when it is fried it means it got burnt!

<br />You need to replace the tuner. Importing it from China maybe

Before importing another Tuner, look for an earlier software version & try to install that. Mine gave me bad news after updating. Fortunatly, I still had a lower version, which I installed & it stated, then I looked for the anthentic one of the latest. re-installed & it works well.
Very well said. I thought when it is fried it means it got burnt![/QUOTE]
Thanks mate. How can i go about it. I mean how can i install it and where can i get the software. I f u dont mind let me know the model of ur dreambox if it is similar to my mine please send me the backup of the software
remmy761@gmail.com

Very well said. I thought when it is fried it means it got burnt!
Thanks mate. How can i go about it. I mean how can i install it and where can i get the software. I f u dont mind let me know the model of ur dreambox if it is similar to my mine please send me the backup of the software
remmy761@gmail.com[/QUOTE]
You need to flash patched boot loader and nfi image make sure it is patched you need dream up mini usb cable and Ethernet cable

Has anyone managed to open the powe*vu channels on Pas20 especially the tp hosting the discoveries using the openbox v8 combo?

84 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom