African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Getting hbo sky and discovery but sony kix tp 3900 h doesnt pop.Anyone with same experience.Using supermax 7777

Hey guys long time but I'm now back been enjoying all the sat FTA on nilesat 201 mbcs Dubai one fox,but now I want to get BEIN Sports even if it's pay TV I don't mind. First which decorder can get me this then how do I pay any agents maybe.I get FTA on LG SAT TV...

My primary is 76e and 68e is secondary.... am able to get Sony Pix at 56%....two lnb combinations on my 4930 Strong

try pulling down d dish a bit making it face further up. I mean just a mm. dats why I did y.day n managed 67%. this made APS 7 sysfy go to 70%

hello! i have a problem in my eurobox decoder, the decoder shows all Tanzanian channels and other outsider channels of other countries. Also shows that of zuku decoder, ting decoder, azam decoder but that of continental decoder are scratching/cracking i dont know what is the problem. please help me to solve the problem & what can i do. Am in tanzania

hello! there is a problem in my eurobox decoder, the decoder shows all Tanzanian channels and other outsider channels of other countries. Also shows that of zuku decoder, ting decoder, azam decoder but that of continental decoder are scratching/cracking i dont know what is the problem. please help me to solve the problem & what can i do. Am in tanzania

This issue have reached acute stage

My main primary Setup is at Apstar 7 where am getting Syfy at 74%

I am also in such a situation though the pix is not available at all a fact am attributing to the eurostar lnb am using for IS20. Apstar is roaring 78_80 but I am managing just 58_60 on the dscs in Is20.

sorry, ilish in intelsat20 also channels are scratching because am also using intelsat 20_ku here in kilimanjaro-Tanzania. may be that is because of your location so what can i do or help me the information about it and also about apstar

sorry, ilish in intelsat20 also channels are scratching because am also using intelsat 20_ku here in kilimanjaro-Tanzania. may be that is because of your location so what can i do or help me the information about it and also about apstar

Here is my setup with apstar7 as the prime and the scalar ring on the lnb on is 20

Attachments

• 20150914_185243.jpg
    20150914_185243.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 363
  • 20150914_190322.jpg
    20150914_190322.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 246
  • 20150914_190232.jpg
    20150914_190232.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 242
thanks Gich.
I have been doing my homework on satellite tv,receivers, polarities, footprint, lnbs, offset dish and the like.

I settled on the OpenBOx, anybody know where I can get the openbox combo receiver?

also,among astra 4A
ses5, amos5, NSS 12, Intelsat-20,Intelsat-22, Nilesat 201..which three among them has variety.
For starters, I know AMos5 is awesome goodies

I am also in such a situation though the pix is not available at all a fact am attributing to the eurostar lnb am using for IS20. Apstar is roaring 78_80 but I am managing just 58_60 on the dscs in Is20.

change your setup to 68.5 as primary and apstar above it. you wont be disappointed, previous i had the same installation, was hitting s.ni channels 56/57% most of the time could not get them except on weekends when signal went up to above 60%

Back
Top Bottom