African Satellite World and Sat Gear

I was using an old Zain Huawei unlocked modem on my 4950h and it was working like some classical guitar 🎸 before i gave it away. I was thinking of getting a generic Wifi dongle after shopping i was getting offers of 1k but i never acquired one as i argued with myself whether i will really be using it.

some slight improvement @ 68.5e/70.5 e ** Unjiru tv,Utugi tv,Elimu tv,Barmedas tv-TZ,Tv Imaan-Islamic swahili,Hadi tv-Islamic seahili and Natura-documentarys ...a possible replacement for $$$%wild if it deserts us.Citizen tv is stable.And all the ussual goodies Ktn,Gbs,Family tv-1,K24,Ebru Africa,and Channel Ten.

He needs to be a bit clearer or check his setup

am never wrong with my set up bwana .I saw everything go off for a minute or two then it came back as irderto which simply means watu waanze kujipanga.

am never wrong with my set up bwana .I saw everything go off for a minute or two then it came back as irderto which simply means watu waanze kujipanga.
What exactly has gone $? Nothing has changed on my end. I'm on that bird

karizz, The accurate position is that the bird is still rocking even if idman is $$$, for football lovers, Euro qualifiers are live. So until it is gone, we report the current status only. And for guys who accuse others of sharing hacked keys on this forum, its not correct since such keys are not necessarily hacked on this forum but elsewhere and they are all over the net by the hacker sharing then, so why not share. My take is we enjoy as long as they last because they will eventually be $$$ whether we share them here or not. Even using PM, you still will PM the spy who is also on the forum! Dont worry, every day comes with good news for FTA...Viva FTA

Last edited by a moderator:
karizz, The accurate position is that the bird is still rocking even if idman is $$$, for football lovers, Euro qualifiers are live. So until it is gone, we report the current status only. And for guys who accuse others of sharing hacked keys on this forum, its not correct since such keys are not necessarily hacked on this forum but elsewhere and they are all over the net by the hacker sharing then, so why not share. My take is we enjoy as long as they last because they will eventually be $$$ whether we share them here or not. Even using PM, you still will PM the spy who is also on the forum! Dont worry, every day comes with good news for FTA...Viva FTA
Then why waste your time sharing them in the forum if they're everywhere in the net.Frankly speaking its not as easy as it sounds for a layman gathering all the information over the net so i still insist we keep it low!

Then why waste your time sharing them in the forum if they're everywhere in the net.Frankly speaking its not as easy as it sounds for a layman gathering all the information over the net so i still insist we keep it low!
hotbird, let me give you a practical example, when PV was cracked, you simply needed to google and see how much of that information was elsewhere not on this forum and it was just a matter of time before the keys on encryption was changed even if this forum was discrete.

Back
Top Bottom