African Satellite World and Sat Gear

I think the discussions here have been discreet. There's a Nigerian blogger who did posts on the same including pictures. I suspect he's a member of this forum.
Check the blog below.
POWERVU – LATEST TECH TO WATCH PREMIUM CHANNELS ON BIG DISH ON STRONG DECODERS

Like a week ago someone who was watching BBC news, heard that jamiiforums and other sites in Tanzania are under constant watch of BB. Before anyone notice everything will be gone. Even the owner of Web was mentioned. Don't be worried but be cautious.

Like a week ago someone who was watching BBC news, heard that jamiiforums and other sites in Tanzania are under constant watch of BB. Before anyone notice everything will be gone. Even the owner of Web was mentioned. Don't be worried but be cautious.

Why are we afraid of hacked channels beings encrypted again? As long as the channel is hacked, it must surely be re- encrypted. Go to Google and type mtn power vu keys and you will see a lot of website having the keys. Do you guys think that it is as a result of the noise here that they encrypted the mtn bouquet? Mtn bouquet is own by South African company and the noise there (SA) made them to change the keys. Bwtv on NWA beam from 7°W was re-encrypted early last month, was is it as a result of the noise here on Nairaland? how many people here knows that the channel exist? yet the channel was re-encrypted. ANY PAY CHANNEL (S) THAT ARE HACKED WILL ALWAYS BE RE-ENCRYPTED PERIOD.

I was a passive member of RDI forum. The FTA thread went down unceremoniously. That's how I got to know about Kungu from Limuru and some of the names I see here. I wish we'd swap keys through PM or through photos but not in a way a bot can trace it to the forum.

QTV in Eultelsat 10A @ 10'E Has gone blank since yesterday evening on my setup..8ft p.f dish, supermax 777 lnb and srt 4950H decorder...location VOI.

84 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom