African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Early indeed!. Were there more from where you got them? I'm looking around for similar paraphernalia (1.8 PF and accompanying LNB). As a matter of fact I intend to acquire the same tomorrow-friday.

A mama moved house and has no knowledge or time to "struggle with these satellite things" .
Guys, trick is find a dish that looks negleted. Trace the owner. Tell him/her how the dish is "badly damaged" but you still can have it repaired. Quote a very low price. Play with the owners mind and the dish is yours. Works in Kenya. Dont know about out there.

hi guys,back from a long trip noticed that tp 11617v on 7a no longer has history, natgeo wild. signal at 74%,quality at 78%,no video, no audio, no channels. anyone experiencing this? srt4950h,8ft pf dish, nairobi.other tps are fine.

If you Re-scan that Tp and fail to nab the channels,save your channel list software in a flash drive to install later also to avoid scanning all the satellite you have.
Then with the original strong 4950h software you have rename the whole software rom. bin. Put the software on a clean flash drive.. NB: only the rom. bin should be on the flash drive. Now put off your decoder from behind then insert your flash drive.. After press and hold the power /middle knob in front of the decoder and then power the decoder on. As soon as the decoder finds the flash drive remove your hand and wait for flashing. After you have finished,check whether the receiver is detecting any signal, you can then go back and put whatever patch you prefer and install your channels list software you had saved earlier then manual scan the missing channels.

Managed to renew my B*in subscription online. Long procedure but at least paid $180. Trick was to register online after which I looked for a Dubai number where they sent a confirmation text to verify my account. I then loaded my Nakumatt Global card and renewed online.

I**daman scrambled @ Openbox V8 combo and srt 4922 as at this minute.

SRT4922 too...whats happening??

i$d$man is always scrambled during live broadcasts yet its very interesting to read forumers posting how they are enjoying their weekend locked on i$d$man.

Morsat MC8800 HD $ Atlas Cristor 200s HD are mayb until recently the only decoders opening
i$d$man during live broadcasts. whenever live broadcasts are FTA its due to courtesy of broadcaster.

unless the above "black screen" changes by today, we might as well just assume that
i$d$man is officially encrypted.

As at this morning I'd aman still dollars, guy's it's time to power vu things with more power.

As at this morning I'd aman still dollars, guy's it's time to power vu things with more power.
I suspect the following:
1. This could be a result of the proverbial kick of a dying horse. Some horse made their products/services elitist by skyrocketing the price. To wade off competition, this is likely to happen.
2. We are exposing ourselves too much in these forums/fora. The simple rules of encrypting our posts here seems to have been thrown to the dogs. We are as open and overt as Nairobi County manholes when posting, giving even the minute details. Others are going viral on social media on the same. Of course someone is crawling day and night. Let us just be cautious.

i$d$man is always scrambled during live broadcasts yet its very interesting to read forumers posting how they are enjoying their weekend locked on i$d$man.
Which other channel can we watch ball using ku band.fta
Morsat MC8800 HD $ Atlas Cristor 200s HD are mayb until recently the only decoders opening
i$d$man during live broadcasts. whenever live broadcasts are FTA its due to courtesy of broadcaster.

unless the above "black screen" changes by today, we might as well just assume that
i$d$man is officially encrypted.
Where can we watch ball--ku band.fta

Expressing ourselves openly and showing the picture of all scrambled in forum have cause this closure understood in one forum that the keys have been changed to irdeto which is no yet hacked:A S 41:

Who own digiturk? B**n sports co-brother of D**v it's the game of FTA: channels disappear and others resurrect. "PTV,SPORT 24" Tumefika na tutafika.

#Kibet, Did you Up-grade your decoder with the manufacturer's firmware? Download Original Echolink EL-7777 HD Software[18/06/2013] from here- <<http://www.srsupport.com/srsupport.html>>

In order to patch "softcam.keys",
your receiver must Support "Cryptoworks.mdl Algorithm" which came into effect in 2013.The above s/w from the manufacture should work. I'm using old s/w[20/06/2014] on my receiver & it still opens D*g*t*k goodies.

As a rule always:
1. save the working software [Allflash.bin] before any up-grade.
2. "factory re-set" your receiver before & after a s/w up-grade.

Thanks alot Ras Kush, was helping an assasmate but was in vain. Nitamshtua kesho alete Decoder, tufanye mamboz..

muzombozi, am kindly in need of your contact the sooner the better. Or any asas mate who has his mobile phone number, mine is 255786617617

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuju and Inverto LNBs are good for fringe reception. Use Eurostar LNBs, it can get Eutelsat 7A with good quality signal in Addis.

The Fuji and Inverto ones are not available here in the markets.and it's the Eurostar/line LNBs we mostly use,to nab 7A @ 7° e or any other sat.

Back
Top Bottom