African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Go for Eurostar Escdt-700

13188266644_76f87fec7a_z.jpg

or Eurostar ESCD 600 Gold

13188086003_ac62846204_z.jpg

Try the sat shops located around luthuri avenue.
If available please post shops address and price on the forum.
Thanks
On Monday 24/8/15 I was at Riwara Elect Munyu Road Muhu shopping complex and the price was
EUROSTAR ESCDT-700 = KSH.1500/ $ 14.5
EUROSTAR ESCD -600 = KSH.1300/ $ 12.5
Cell 0723032680/0724114011.

I salute you Bwana Kungu1 keep up the good work. Just curious how many channels do you receive ?

I salute you Bwana Kungu1 keep up the good work. Just curious how many channels do you receive ?

Am currently locked on

C-band >> Measat 3/3@ >>> Apstar 7>>> Intelsat 20 ... NSS 12 ...Paksat 1R/..... Intelsat 10-20

Ku-Band ... Intelsat 70B ...Intelsat 20 ... Yahsat 1A ...Astra 2f ....Eutelsat 7A/B East.....SES 5....Nilesat 201/Eutelsat 7 West/ Eutelsat 8A West

Am currently locked on

C-band >> Measat 3/3@ >>> Apstar 7>>> Intelsat 20 ... NSS 12 ...Paksat 1R/..... Intelsat 10-20

Ku-Band ... Intelsat 70B ...Intelsat 20 ... Yahsat 1A ...Astra 2f ....Eutelsat 7A/B East.....SES 5....Nilesat 201/Eutelsat 7 West/ Eutelsat 8A West

How big is your dish for Measat 3/3

guys how do you clear "E45 service not allowed error" on a z*k* decoder, I want to use it for fta.thanks

Go to the tp list and scan for the Second time the frequency giving E45 error NB Don't factory default just rescan the tps

For those who are still facing difficulties in making their entered PV keys to open, do not despair.
It means there is a conflict on channel frequency already stored in the PV CAS menu.
Press 8282 and check the PV keys already stored for those matching your keys and then edit the channel frequency.
This conflict is common especially on tps 3974H and 3974V. Just change one tp to e.g. 3977 and rescan the channels
and then edit PV menu to include the new frequency. Please note that although the above tps are different (one is H
and the other is V), the receiver's PV edit function sees them as the same and cannot differenciate between H and V.
spot on

guys how do you clear "E45 service not allowed error" on a z*k* decoder, I want to use it for fta.thanks

Hi prorata,
It is very simple. Simply go back to your new transponder and rescan it once again. Thus: MENU-INSTALATION-MANUAL SEARCH.

Whilst on Manual Search page, scroll down to FREQUENCY and select the specific freq you had input earlier on using LEFT/RIGHT SCROLL PAD ARROWS. Of course New Tps are added by pressing the yellow (NEW) button on your remote control eg 11139 V 30000 for C*nt*nent*l package.

The hidden secret is to Press OK against your select freq to search AGAIN. You are good to go. EXIT to view.

Please note that this procedure does not necesarily apply to all Z*K* stb models.
Finally let me know once you encounter with success.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am currently locked on

I had several dishes facing different direction with multiple LNBs... my local chief wondered why had all those dishes.... was I a spy? I hope you've not had such inquires... hehehe

Hi prorata,
It is very simple. Simply go back to your new transponder and rescan it once again. Thus: MENU-INSTALATION-MANUAL SEARCH.

Whilst on Manual Search page, scroll down to FREQUENCY and select the specific freq you had input earlier on using LEFT/RIGHT SCROLL PAD ARROWS. Of course New Tps are added by pressing the yellow (NEW) button on your remote control eg 11139 V 30000 for C*nt*nent*l package.

The hidden secret is to Press OK against your select freq to search AGAIN. You are good to go. EXIT to view.

Please note that this procedure does not necesarily apply to all Z*K* stb models.
Finally let me know once you encounter with success.

successful ,but KTN is cracking

Tolgos I have one 6ft pf which i always keep swinging this way that way and my neighbours keep on telling me "na hii dish kubwa inasumbuanga wewe" 😁 but i always ignore their "noise". If my guess is right Bwana mkubwa has 4 or 5 BUDS by the list of SATs received and i tell you he has great taste and very very good choices ! Most have HD or near HD channels.

the softcam key works. now open box v8 combo power vu works. thanks man. hbo, discovery chnls, sony kix/six, anml plnt. etc.
could u plz advice me abt the software version of ur box now? as my box was working only very few PVU channels with very latest software along with this softcam!

I salute you all. On NSS12, i have tried to get the global beam without success. i only managed to get the west hemi beam with tp 3800 at 60%. my arsenal is supermax lnb and a 1.8m pf dish primed at is20. however, this is done with "tell me when it turns green formular." i miss my fried sat finder. Now, what are my chances of success?. Target, MTN worldwide. at what %age of 3800 tp do you get the mtn? Thank you and God bless.

Little is been said about the latest patch of srt4950h it seem it that's not work as that of srt 4922 can kungu1 throw a little light on this topic

Back
Top Bottom