SHE IS FORCED TO BE THE PROVIDER OF THE FAMILY
CUS IF SHE DONT, WHERE WILL THEY BE?
IF YOU LOOK INTO THEIR EYES YOU WILL SEE THEIR PAIN
FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION THEY STRIVE AGAIN
TO MAKE LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER FOR THE NEXT ONE
SO WHEN YOU SEE THEM DONT TAKE A LOOK AND RUN
EMBRACE THEM AND COME TO KNOW WHO THEY REALLY ARE
THEY ARE JUST WOMEN TRYING TO BECOME ALL THEY CAN
SO EMBRACE AND LOVE US AND WE WILL MAKE YOU PROUD MEN.

by ROBIN L

PLEASE ONLY COMMENTS IN ENGLISH AS I DO NOT UNDERSTAND SWAHILI OR ANY OTHER LANGUAGE. ;)

EVERYONE WANT TO PUT DOWN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN GIRL
LIKE SHES MOST CORRUPTED IN ALL THE WORLD
SHE GOT ATTITUDE AND A HIGH SEX DRIVE
BUT WHAT SHE REALLY WANTS IS JUST TO FEEL ALIVE
SHE COOKS, SHE CLEANS, SHES NO DIFFERENT FROM
THE AFRICAN WOMAN YOU COME TO LOVE
SO WHY HATE HER WHEN SHE IS JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE
AND KICK HER DOWN FURTHER AND DESTROY HER PRIDE
YOU SEE SHE HAS TAKEN ON THE MAN ROLE CUS HE NO LONGER HOME
HE LIKES TO DRINK AND SMOKE AND THE STREETS HE ROAM
SHE IS FORCED TO BE THE PROVIDER OF THE FAMILY
CUS IF SHE DONT, WHERE WILL THEY BE?
IF YOU LOOK INTO THEIR EYES YOU WILL SEE THEIR PAIN
FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION THEY STRIVE AGAIN
TO MAKE LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER FOR THE NEXT ONE
SO WHEN YOU SEE THEM DONT TAKE A LOOK AND RUN
EMBRACE THEM AND COME TO KNOW WHO THEY REALLY ARE
THEY ARE JUST WOMEN TRYING TO BECOME ALL THEY CAN
SO EMBRACE AND LOVE US AND WE WILL MAKE YOU PROUD MEN.

by ROBIN L

PLEASE ONLY COMMENTS IN ENGLISH AS I DO NOT UNDERSTAND SWAHILI OR ANY OTHER LANGUAGE. ;)

Are you sure she cooks and clean and she has no different with African Girl ? Think twice.

SAHIBA.

Thats what i do everyday. I am speaking of me as well. Do you think all african american women are irresponsible? A clue and word to the wise. My mother is from the south and have taken many roles as african women do. If you ever go there, you will still see hard working women and very hospitable. Many of us come from that generation and have not changed much. So please, speak for yourself, not us.

I have been married to an African American lady for 13 years now. She has made me nothing but proud. She cooks and is extremely clean. In today's world we both share the basic functions at the house. I myself "love" to cook.....so....many times I cook.
And yes ....she's from the South....and a very hard working woman.
For the 14 years (and some change) that we've been together...I've nothing but pride and appreciation for her.
So there are good women out there be it African or African American.....and it also depends on the response from us men and the treatment we give them as human beings....one can't just be nice to you always and you sh*t on them everyday.

Rodelite that is good to know. I have heard soo many bad things about African American women by African men before they even get to the USA. I hate the stigma put on us and just the same I hate the stigma put on Africans as well. It is very sad but I embrace all Blacks no matter where they come from or what yt has shown us. Thanks for your input.

Coming from Down South that makes a lot of difference or may be find one with Carribean background can also work on your advantage but my sister is really hard to find a nice one not just for African man but also African American Man,they have the same complain and when they find an African girl and see the different they will tell you the truth.Brothers,African American girls are the last choice in general.

SAHIBA.

To me it is not pragmatic to deny characteristics linked to ethnicities and geographical regions (at the risk of sounding racist or biased, if white guys generally can't step, is it racist to say white guys can't step?) but I also believe strongly that it all boils down to the person, I would hate to be pigeonholed based on race based stereotypes (You don't talk black, anyone?).

After all, two same-age sisters from the same family, brought up in the same way may evolve to be two quite different "creatures".

Having said all that, I'm taking this fly, lovely and positive vibes generating African American young woman to this swanky restaurant tonight, sorta pre-Valentine Valentine, even this pre-spring fever spring fever and the depression looming super-recession will not stop a brother.

C'est la vie.

Last edited:
Right now i could care less what an african american male says about us, where are most of them at right about now? Either in prison, druggin, drinkin, unemployed, living with a family other than their own, gangbanging, etc. I am sooo sick of people always trying to put us down. Haters can hate on, we are too independent for some lousy nigga from the hood. Tell them get off their butts, get a job, school or something and be a man, not a mama boy. I love me some african men and i dont have a problem convincing them i am a good girl. And guess what, i am not from down south or the caribbean. Hahahahaha

I like that in you. I wish many more can get past the stereotype and stop categorizing us. Its brothers like you who make women like me want to be the best for you. Thanks and have a great time.

Right now i could care less what an african american male says about us, where are most of them at right about now? Either in prison, druggin, drinkin, unemployed, living with a family other than their own, gangbanging, etc. I am sooo sick of people always trying to put us down. Haters can hate on, we are too independent for some lousy nigga from the hood. Tell them get off their butts, get a job, school or something and be a man, not a mama boy. I love me some african men and i dont have a problem convincing them i am a good girl. And guess what, i am not from down south or the caribbean. Hahahahaha

My sister most of African man are good man and if you know you good you wanna be treated accodingly.Most of African American sisters wanna take advantage of that good man.We work hard to make sure we provide,protect and be humble to our families,but African American sister wanna take that as a weakness and treat you like nothing.no respect treat you like a roommate rather than a husband.My opinion is because of the history they forget African man is different from American man.

SAHIBA.

Did you have a bad experience with an african american woman? Perhaps even 2? Or is it merely hearsay? Please, and to be honest, i have met some not so good african men, but do you think i would give up on all of them because of a few bad apples? Perhaps you and i should give it a shot. Maybe i can make you change your view about most of us good, hard working, devoted, and loving women. I wont treat you like a room mate but more like my king. :)

Did you have a bad experience with an african american woman? Perhaps even 2? Or is it merely hearsay? Please, and to be honest, i have met some not so good african men, but do you think i would give up on all of them because of a few bad apples? Perhaps you and i should give it a shot. Maybe i can make you change your view about most of us good, hard working, devoted, and loving women. I wont treat you like a room mate but more like my king. :)

Sister is not just me and you and is not about experiance or not is the reality,you sound like one of the very few special ones,my advice to you if you really think about African American females Problem you should think the way to help them because they need that lesson how to act,behave and treat their husband like just a human being forget about kings,most of them they will give you a long history just to justify their act and force you to love them the way they are and not try to change.aND YOU KNOW THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR AFRICAN MAN.

SAHIBA.

I was just giving you an offer since you refuse to hear what i am trying to say. If you learn the history of african american women you will understand some of the safe guards women use. When you are doing something someone doesnt like, do you change it or force it on them? Thats why you have to get to know a person first. Then you can decide whether to accept them or not. Many frustrations from african men are they cant change someone. Do your homework about someone before you commit and expect something different. You know me and you can go on and on about this, but who is willing to have an openmind?

I was just giving you an offer since you refuse to hear what i am trying to say. If you learn the history of african american women you will understand some of the safe guards women use. When you are doing something someone doesnt like, do you change it or force it on them? Thats why you have to get to know a person first. Then you can decide whether to accept them or not. Many frustrations from african men are they cant change someone. Do your homework about someone before you commit and expect something different. You know me and you can go on and on about this, but who is willing to have an openmind?

Speaking for every single man all of us wanna be treated as man.C'mon let me be a man,the last thing the wise man wanna fight for is to be treated as a man.African American female will put up a fight everyday to make sure she doesn't let you lead.they think doing that is weakness while doing that is common sense.I can be married to Oprah but still need to be treated like a man.Oprah has to let me lead my sister.

SAHIBA.

I dont think every african american woman has a problem with letting a man be a man. Many a times our brothers have failed us when we allowed them to be. Now women can be a bit more cautious as to not let a man lead where if she had sense, wouldnt dare go. I dont believe a woman should be the man in any circumstances. Men are built with more strength than us. Please believe, there are some of us who would rather have that weight lifted off our shoulders. Its hard to be a mom, sister, aunt, niece and on top of that, a man. Hahahahahaha

Speaking about "letting a man be a man"....
In my opinion....
I think women in a modern society are more vocal than the women in a third word country where equality between the sexes is not as recognized nor is it an issue to dialogue about.
It also depends on what a person went through in life so as to be that vocal, such that when encountered by African values it is deemed as disrespectful, bad attitude, mean, and wanting to take a man's place.
I think we both have things that we need to work on. Some women need to be a little bit more sensitive and not see men as objects or these hard creatures.
Men also...we need to accept when we are wrong instead of just being arrogant and thinking that "how dare she confront me"....
It's very difficult to do ...but possible....

I agree we all could use a little work. No one is perfect anyway, sometimes you have to find whats perfect for you. If people would focus more on whats good in a person, then the "bad" doesnt seem that much. Many look for whats wrong and exaggerate it alot. Same as if you look at a someone and they have nice teeth but their nose is big, if you look at their nose enough, you will always see unpleasant. If you look at their teeth more, you will always see nice. Its up to you what you want to see.

I am glad you all agree with me in most part so now let's see what is beauty,I think beauty has a lot to do with inside you means start from within and if you have attitude problem,mean and nasty behavior then count yourself out.common sense work to know your status,it is very rare just to have a problem with only your spouse and nobody else.If that is the case you need to let him or her go you are not for each other you can not force the relation,oh boy is hard to put up with African American female in general.

SAHIBA.

Oh boy its also hard to put up with selfrighteous african men in general. Stop thinking majority of african american women are full of attitude problems and have mean and nasty behaviors. Even in poverty stricken areas where they claim many african american women seem to be worst, are there some humble and kind women. Even i have met many snobbish, prejudice, mean african women but i dont sit here and label them all that way. Sahiba, you really need to get to know people and stop listening to hearsay. I think if you meet more of us, you will not say we are all that way. I know soooo many women who are not how you have described. I also know some who are that way, but do you know i have met many white girls and african girls that way as well. Do you think this characteristic of women is only evident in african american women only????? Hahaha you got some living to do if you think that is so.

Oh boy its also hard to put up with selfrighteous african men in general. Stop thinking majority of african american women are full of attitude problems and have mean and nasty behaviors. Even in poverty stricken areas where they claim many african american women seem to be worst, are there some humble and kind women. Even i have met many snobbish, prejudice, mean african women but i dont sit here and label them all that way. Sahiba, you really need to get to know people and stop listening to hearsay. I think if you meet more of us, you will not say we are all that way. I know soooo many women who are not how you have described. I also know some who are that way, but do you know i have met many white girls and african girls that way as well. Do you think this characteristic of women is only evident in african american women only????? Hahaha you got some living to do if you think that is so.

I am a living proof my sister I have married one for many years and now she trying to turn my life upside down and everyone i know has got the same complain so is nothing you can tell me.

SAHIBA.

Back
Top Bottom