Elections 2010 Africa now rises Democratic Dictatorship.

Gsana

JF-Expert Member
Aug 28, 2010
With reference to african mode of assuming power,I now find it appropriate to raise a new form of government, "democratic dictatorship" This suits as far as many african leaders conduct democratic elections,but as it comes to declare election results,casted votes are upside down and the best loser declared best winner. Towards democratic election at end outgoing president dictates to have won elections,and its worse to countries with phrases in outdates National constitutions going in words of "...after electoral commission declaration, no court of law can inquire Presidential results". This brings me back to the slogan of our great glorious local chiefs in Tanzania during fighting for african Independence that "...he who makes gunpowder must win the war!" (by chief Ngelengele). This should be not accepted in this era,we seek for Democracy and Development. With reference to our beloved zanzibar leaders, our jakaya of Tanzania, our Mugabe,our mwai kibaki,our al bashir and currently Ivory Coast, no wonder we get a new form of leadership Democratic Dictatorship. With this I welcome your ideas on how this form should be developed. Waiting that!

I called it KIMUKI System = Kibaki, Mugabe and Kikwete system of acquiring power

That is a chronic and infectious diseases for African leaders-dictators in the making

With reference to african mode of assuming power,I now find it appropriate to raise a new form of government, "democratic dictatorship" This suits as far as many african leaders conduct democratic elections,but as it comes to declare election results,casted votes are upside down and the best loser declared best winner. Towards democratic election at end outgoing president dictates to have won elections,and its worse to countries with phrases in outdates National constitutions going in words of "...after electoral commission declaration, no court of law can inquire Presidential results". This brings me back to the slogan of our great glorious local chiefs in Tanzania during fighting for african Independence that "...he who makes gunpowder must win the war!" (by chief Ngelengele). This should be not accepted in this era,we seek for Democracy and Development. With reference to our beloved zanzibar leaders, our jakaya of Tanzania, our Mugabe,our mwai kibaki,our al bashir and currently Ivory Coast, no wonder we get a new form of leadership Democratic Dictatorship. With this I welcome your ideas on how this form should be developed. Waiting that!

Time is almost due now,for this kind of governance to endup.remember Rwanda,Burundi they were the in the same trend before.

But the main solution is to join hands and let people be incouraged and set them free from fear.This is the only weapon the other side is using i have started the move join me.

mugabe-BUSY.jpg

Ndugu Kichuguu, U-KIMUKI basi!!! Uwezo wa kutekeleza hilo tunalo kama wananchi wenye mwamko SAHIHI!!

Mchakato wa chaguzi ktk nchi nyingi za kiafrika it is more of incumbents trying to retain power, by all means, bila kujali maono ya wananchi au nini kitajiri in the process. Wanafanya uchaguzi kama kiini macho wakti washaalika wageni siku ya kuapishwa na wenye kuchora mabango ya kupongeza ushindi washapewa chao, etc etc..hii ndio Afrika zaidi ya uionayo.

demokrasia Africa itajengwa kwa kuwaondoa watu wenye vision za samuel kivuitu na lewis makame hawa wazee wanatakiwa kuwa wamestaafu ni wachovu hadi wa fikra.

Well said, also this one of many reasons of underdevelopment in Africa as the incompetents remain in power illegally and spending most of their time on matters of their interests rather than citizens' concerns.

i prefer we go back to COLONIALISM than this neo- Colonialism, you can imagine how painful it is for your relative to be a vampire than the one whom you dont know.

Tuseme ukweli, Tanzania haiko kwenye kundi la hao madikteta. Kuna marais wangapi wastaafu walio hai Tanzania ? watatu. JK anajua huu ni muhula wake wa mwisho na anakubali hayo - hii ni demokrasi. Kwa mambo yanavyokwenda Tanzania itatawaliwa na chama cha upinzani karibuni, yaani si zaidi ya miaka 10 au 15 ijayo, hiyo ni demokrasia.

Mchakato wa chaguzi ktk nchi nyingi za kiafrika it is more of incumbents trying to retain power, by all means, bila kujali maono ya wananchi au nini kitajiri in the process. Wanafanya uchaguzi kama kiini macho wakti washaalika wageni siku ya kuapishwa na wenye kuchora mabango ya kupongeza ushindi washapewa chao, etc etc..hii ndio Afrika zaidi ya uionayo.

100%reality. Mkuu mi nilishangaa ile siku Nec wamemtangaza rais wao,muda mfupi nilipita daraja la manzese nkakuta tayari tangazo la kuwakaribisha watu uwanja ulioandaliwa kumwapisha Traveller,mzee wa phd tano! Nilijiuliza ivi tender imetangazwa,tayari wakachapisha Jina la Traveller,tayari wameshafikisha mabango sehemu za matangazo na kuyatundika. Sijui sirikali ile electronik report ya haraka vile ilitoka wapi kama si kuchapa kabla hata nec haijajumlisha kula? Ndani ya dakika 10 kila kitu kilikuwa tayari,ama kweli ajabu!

Back
Top Bottom