Act like a Lady, Think like a Man

Mwali

JF-Expert Member
Nov 9, 2011
Leo nilijibu thread ya my frenemy (Friend+enemy) kwamtoro
nikatoa na nukuu ya hiki kitabu cha Steve Harvey.
Sasa nimeona sio vibaya nifikishe kitabu chote kabisa
ili wale ambao hawajakisoma but wanatamani kukisoma wakipate.

Yaliomo ni haya haya tunayo leta MMU kila siku (almost)
na bwana Harvey anajibu from his own perspective and experience
kwa wale wavivu wa kusoma kama mimi, there is a movie about it
but as always, the movie doesn't cover it all, bora kujisomea tu.

Introduction
Everything You Need to Know About Men and Relationships Is Right Here

A. THE MIND-SET OF A MAN
1 What Drives Men
2 Our Love Isn’t Like Your Love
3 The Three Things Every Man Needs: Support, Loyalty, and the Cookie
4 “We Need to Talk,” and Other Words That Make Men Run for Cover

B. WHY MEN DO WHAT THEY DO
5 First Things First: He Wants to Sleep with You
6 Sports Fish vs. Keepers: How Men Distinguish Between the Marrying Types and the Playthings
7 Mama’s Boys
8 Why Men Cheat

C. THE PLAYBOOK: HOW TO WIN THE GAME
9 Men Respect Standards—Get Some
10 The Five Questions Every Woman Should Ask Before She Gets in Too Deep
11 The Ninety-Day Rule: Getting the Respect You Deserve
12 If He’s Meeting the Kids After You Decide He’s “the One,” It’s Too Late
13 Strong, Independent—and Lonely—Women
14 How to Get the Ring
15 Quick Answers to the Questions You’ve Always Wanted to Ask

Acknowledgments
About the Author
Credits
Cover
Copyright
About the Publisher

Attachments

• Steve.dat.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 3,496
Last edited by a moderator:
A little extract:

Think about it: the first guy you slept with quicker than ninety days-where is he? I'm willing to bet that you're probably
not with him. True, there are some people out there somewhere who had sex early in the relationship and are still together to this very day, but that's rare. More likely than not, a guy who gets benefits early in a relationship, without having to put in work or prove himself, leaves and moves on to a committed relationship with a woman who puts him through some type of probationary period to find out more about him. I'm sure that woman laid out the rules-the requirements-early on, and let her intended know that he could either rise up to those requirements, or just move on.[...]
Hold on, I know what you're thinking: you're thinking that if he doesn't get sex from you, he'll go and get it somewhere
else, and you will have lost out on that one chance to get him to be your man-or he'll think you're playing games if you
make him wait, and he'll move on to the next woman who's willing to take him into her bed.
Wrong.
In fact, one of those mind tricks we've been playing on women since the beginning of time is to convince you all that
waiting doesn't matter, that giving it up early and quick is the way to go. Listen to me: if we could convince you that you should strip naked and get to it within the first five minutes of our first meeting, we would. This is not a secret: men love and want sex, and will try (within reason) to get it by any means necessary.
But guess what? He. Can. Wait. Yes, of course you run the risk of scaring him off, but isn't the guy who sleeps with you
without any obligation to you, or consideration of your wants, needs, and emotional well-being, the one you want to go away? Isn't reserving something that special for a man who earns it more of a benefit to you? You have the power to make him wait- to prove to you that he deserves your love and affection. The Power. Just think of it this way: when it comes to having sex with a woman, we men don't decide a thing. We don't determine when we're going to sleep with you-that decision is yours. The decision of when we get to kiss you is yours. When we let go of each other's hug and embrace? That decision is yours.
We put our hands somewhere on your body other than your shoulder and you decide if we can keep touching that place
or if we gotta let it go. Our job is to convince you to give it to us-to allow us to touch it, let us have it. But the decision on whether we actually get to have it is Y.O.U.R.S.

mmt tamuje nyingine?
A little extract:

Think about it: the first guy you slept with quicker than ninety days-where is he? I'm willing to bet that you're probably
not with him. True, there are some people out there somewhere who had sex early in the relationship and are still together to this very day, but that's rare. More likely than not, a guy who gets benefits early in a relationship, without having to put in work or prove himself, leaves and moves on to a committed relationship with a woman who puts him through some type of probationary period to find out more about him. I'm sure that woman laid out the rules-the requirements-early on, and let her intended know that he could either rise up to those requirements, or just move on.[...]
Hold on, I know what you're thinking: you're thinking that if he doesn't get sex from you, he'll go and get it somewhere
else, and you will have lost out on that one chance to get him to be your man-or he'll think you're playing games if you
make him wait, and he'll move on to the next woman who's willing to take him into her bed.
Wrong.
In fact, one of those mind tricks we've been playing on women since the beginning of time is to convince you all that
waiting doesn't matter, that giving it up early and quick is the way to go. Listen to me: if we could convince you that you should strip naked and get to it within the first five minutes of our first meeting, we would. This is not a secret: men love and want sex, and will try (within reason) to get it by any means necessary.
But guess what? He. Can. Wait. Yes, of course you run the risk of scaring him off, but isn't the guy who sleeps with you
without any obligation to you, or consideration of your wants, needs, and emotional well-being, the one you want to go away? Isn't reserving something that special for a man who earns it more of a benefit to you? You have the power to make him wait- to prove to you that he deserves your love and affection. The Power. Just think of it this way: when it comes to having sex with a woman, we men don't decide a thing. We don't determine when we're going to sleep with you-that decision is yours. The decision of when we get to kiss you is yours. When we let go of each other's hug and embrace? That decision is yours.
We put our hands somewhere on your body other than your shoulder and you decide if we can keep touching that place
or if we gotta let it go. Our job is to convince you to give it to us-to allow us to touch it, let us have it. But the decision on whether we actually get to have it is Y.O.U.R.S.

mmt tamuje nyingine?

Don't try to fix the sink, the car, the toilet, or anything else-let him do it.
Don't take out the garbage, paint, or mow the lawn-that's his job.
Don't do any of the heavy lifting-he was born with the muscle it takes to move sofas/television sets/bookshelves and the like.
Don't be afraid to make a meal or two-the kitchen is both your and his friend.
Don't wear a T-shirt to bed every night-a little lingerie never hurt anyone.

teh kumbe Cookie ni papuchi?ahaaaa @so huyu cookie wetu huku vipi
ok so mambo ya dushe nayo twayapata wapi? tafuta desa lake pls
What if we want more sex and we are not getting it?
Steeve Harvey:
Whatever you do, don't open this conversation with the dreaded four words: "We need to talk."
Our defenses immediately go up, warning signs start flashing before our eyes, and now we're pretty confident whatever good time we had planned is about to be ruined. Instead, try telling your man spontaneously something like, "I just can't get enough of you." That will make him know that the bar is up there-he'll be more than willing to jump over it because you've made him feel like you want him, instead of like there's something wrong.

Kweli, ni act like a Lady, think like a man. ngoja mod atubadilishie

Kuna mtu alikijibu hicho kitabu "Why do I've to think like man?" Author ni Shanae Hall, nataka nijue na yeye kaandika nini humo. Kama unaweza kupata soft copy yake naomba ui upload. Nime google naishia kupata paid version tu.

Don't try to fix the sink, the car, the toilet, or anything else-let him do it.
Don't take out the garbage, paint, or mow the lawn-that's his job.
Don't do any of the heavy lifting-he was born with the muscle it takes to move sofas/television sets/bookshelves and the like.
Don't be afraid to make a meal or two-the kitchen is both your and his friend.
Don't wear a T-shirt to bed every night-a little lingerie never hurt anyone.
ooh interesting...thax mwali nipe tips

Anakwambia "Ask any woman what kind of love she wants from a man, and it will sound something like this: I want him to be humble and smart, fun and romantic, sensitive and gentle, and, above all, supportive. I want him to look in my eyes and tell me I’m beautiful and that I complete him. I want a man who is vulnerable enough to cry when he’s hurting, who will introduce me to his mother with a smile on his face, who loves children and animals, and who is willing to change diapers and wash dishes and do it all without me having to ask. And if he has a nice body and a lot of money and expensive shoes without scuffs, that would be great, too"

If you’ve been dating a guy for at least ninety days and you’ve never met his mother, you don’t go to church together, you haven’t been around his family or his friends, and he took you to a networking/job/social function and introduced you by your name, then you’re not in his plans—he doesn’t see you in his future.

Kuna mtu alikijibu hicho kitabu "Why do I've to think like man?" Author ni Shanae Hall, nataka nijue na yeye kaandika nini humo. Kama unaweza kupata soft copy yake naomba ui upload. Nime google naishia kupata paid version tu.
Nikikipata nitakileta. I got this one looong ago. Ila kusema kweli sikubaliani na yote anayo sema. maybe that's why i'm still single!

Labda iwe hivyo

Lakini akili za wanamme wanazijua wao, sitataka hata kufikiri kama wao

Nadhani hicho kisehemu "Think Like a Man" ni ujumbe kwa wanaume...
halafu hicho kipande cha "Act Like a Lady" ni mahsusi kwa wanawake...