Acheni kusifu Kenya kiholela, angalieni balaa hii ilioje!!!!

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
Sh2.4bn scandal unravels, 30 years after dubious deal

PIX.jpg

President Kibaki was Finance Minister in the 1970s.

By ALPHONCE SHIUNDU
Sunday, November 28 2010 at 22:30

Kenyans are repaying loans for a company that collapsed when President Kibaki was Finance Minister in the 1970s.

The payments began in 2003 when he became President, even though there had been litigation over the deal.

Parliament’s Public Accounts Committee (PAC) has questioned the payments as no goods or services were delivered in the deal to set up a fertilizer factory.

“The government had been defrauded Sh1,057,621,935.00 through questionable agreements executed over thirty years ago,” notes the PAC report tabled in the House last Thursday by the chairman, Dr Boni Khalwale.

The fraud began in 1975 when the Government entered a joint venture with N-Ren, an American firm, with a mouth-watering goal to set up KenRen Chemical and Fertilizers Limited.

KenRen was to manufacture fertiliser for domestic and export markets.KenRen, in turn, signed financing agreements with Austrian and Belgian banks and suppliers, with the government as the guarantor.

The suppliers were Coppee Lavalin of Belgium and Voest Alpine of Austria. They never delivered any equipment “except for some crates whose contents were not verified.”

Three years later, the project collapsed and KenRen went under. The government, as a guarantor, became responsible for the debts.

“Though no goods or services were supplied, the foreign banks involved claimed to have paid the suppliers in full and were therefore owed money by KenRen as per the financing agreements.

“As KenRen never actually commenced business, the government as the guarantor became liable for the debt,” the report says, quoting Treasury permanent secretary Joseph Kinyua, who appeared before the committee in person and was sometimes represented by the financial secretary, Mr Mutua Kilaka.

The banks and suppliers sued the government in the International Chamber of Commerce Court of Arbitration. A total of five cases were filed in London, Paris and Cyprus.

The London courts ruled that “Kenya was a victim of deceit” by Voest, and awarded the government $3 million (Sh240 million).

“Voest declined to pay” and rushed to a Cyprus court where it obtained a ruling in its favour that was to see the government pay Sh2.4 billion (Austrian Schilling 300 million).

The government panicked and rushed to Brussels on August 2000 to “work out an amicable solution to the court cases.” The AG retained lawyers to handle the matter.

The question is why the government saw it fit to cut a deal on the Cyprus ruling yet it was not an appeal on the London ruling.

Daily Nation:*- News*|Sh2.4bn scandal unravels, 30 years after dubious deal

Na huyu ndie Rais wa Kenya kwa sasa!!!...Tafakari jinsi alivyochukua urais 2003 na akaanza kulipa hii blunder aliyofanya back then.

The Kenyan taxpayer is really suffering na tusidanganyane hapa kua mambo ni mdundo hapo nchi jirani.
Wanayofanya mafisadi wa bongo ni chamtoto ukilinganisha na hii State sanctioned corruption iliopo Kenya.

Kwa sasa Marekani imewashikia bango kuhusu mazungu wa Unga waliopo Kenya na baadhi yao ni wabunge. Cha kusikitisha ziaidi ni kua huyu Rais Kibaki, in one way or another yuko involved katika hizi dili za unga na 'money laundering'.

Bottom line wakuu ni kua Kenyan leadership stinks na japo kichwa kimeoza basi mwili hauna budi kuoza tu!

Senti zangu hamsini hizo.

Swadaktaa.

good one but that haiwezi kutuzuia kupongeza juhudi zao za kupambana na uchafu, na nina imani kwamba hata hili watadeal nalo pia

Mkuu inaonekana una spesho interest na kenya.... salute!!

Nchi za Afrika Mashariki hakuna yenye afadhali kuliko mwenziwe. Kote ni madudu tu.

good one but that haiwezi kutuzuia kupongeza juhudi zao za kupambana na uchafu, na nina imani kwamba hata hili watadeal nalo pia

Mkuu inaonekana una spesho interest na kenya.... salute!!

Mkuu Acid,

Nuff respect to you too. I welcome a mature discourse with folks like you and u r appreciated.

Unajua mantra ya JF ni 'home of great thinkers' and I seriously believe in it. That said tunajua kua Kenya has made big strides when it come to economic and social development hata hivyo the struggle is far from won. Kuna ile kitu inaitwa the '800 pound gorilla in the room' na in Kenya's case, it has to be dealt with before we start throwing accolades. Huyo mnyama ni Corruption masked in the cloak of Tribalism. Until this thing is tamed, then tunasifia mvuke tu na hamna jipya.

While at it, nataka nikutaarifu kua ile soo ya baada ya kura za '07 bado ipo na watuhumiwa (wanasiasa) kwa sasa wanzunguka nchi wakitembeza sera kua kabila letu linaonewa au sijui tunafukuzwa chama f'lani. Kwa ufupi ni kwamba in the near future Ocampo (prosekyuta mkuu wa ICC) atawasilisha kesi yake mahakamani na majina ya watuhumiwa lakini ukweli ni kwamba Kibaki hatowashika na kuwakabidhi kwa mahakama ya ICC. Kumbuka kua juzi juzi tu Bashur alitia mguu Kenya kama mualikwa wa Ikulu lakini hakukamatwa japo Kenya is a signatory of the ICC. Then from there we will have stalemate with 2 consequences, either the Kenyan image suffers an irreconcilable image damage or they will hold fort and do the needful.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Watch this space!

P.S.....whatever is happening in Kenya now Kikwete na CCM are watching closely japo tu wajifundishe how to manipulate a sytem for selfish gain. They did it with the elections and there is nothing the Tanzanians could do about it maana "it was within the boundaries of the Constitution"...Kenyan game plan since Moi days!

Mkuu Gaijin...that's my point exactly.....japo nadhani Museveni kidogo katuzidi.

Hawa waKenya wana baraza la mawaziri kushinda hata la Tanzania. Na hiyo mishahara ya wabunge wao, ni hatari.

Waafrika kila kitu maslahi binafsi tu, hakuna mwenye uchungu na nchi kihivyo.

P.S.....whatever is happening in Kenya now Kikwete na CCM are watching closely japo tu wajifundishe how to manipulate a sytem for selfish gain. They did it with the elections and there is nothing the Tanzanians could do about it maana "it was within the boundaries of the Constitution"...Kenyan game plan since Moi days!

Exactly! the currupt leaders will continue to be corrupt, and get away with it by nice announcements but nothing tangible. That is true in Kenya as well as here in Tanzania. But just as it is true that it is the Kenyan people who have always being saying NO to all the blatant embezzlement schemes and shenanigans, and they have so far done a lot until they secured a constitution, then that is the way forward for the Tanzanian people. we in Tanzania watched with patronising high noses when the Kenyans were hacking each other after the general elections debacle. We shook our heads in disbelief and patted our AMANI na UTULIVU banners. True, the Kenya killings and rioting were not a very healthy scene but the people reacted and gave their blood, with results. we should be asking ourselves, how are we ever going to secure a constitution of our own? by chants of CCM! CCM! ??? or by quitely folding our tails and praying the donors will screw CCM into sense? not on your life, maybe this coming generation will pull it off...hopefully

Ab, please engage me in a short discourse, Kenya as it is now is as a result of years of plunder, mismanagement, high level corruption, tribalism, political blackmail and patronage, this country has suffered in the hands of three tyrannical cleptocrats to date, we have endured it all from tribal clashes (remember Molo clashes, and the recent PEV?), to political assassinations and detention (J.M, Pio Gama Pinto, Munyakei, Ouko e.t.c). despite all this, one thing stands out and that is the strength and endurance of the Kenyan public.

The Kenyan public has greatly influenced how Kenya is being governed, we know we still have a very long way to go but we are far from where we were in 2007, we are making progress no matter how small and the ripple effects are starting to be felt in nearly all sectors of the government. In as much as you would like to dim our shine, you cant be blind to the strides that we have taken, the fights that we have fought and the pressure that we put on the government, the call for a new constitution which was started in the early nineties has already bore fruits, our eyes are now on corruption and impunity, we will deal with this and for once you will give us the props we deserve. long live Kenya.

PS- Its in bad taste to state, without any citation, that Kibaki deals in drugs and money laundering, you know better than this Ab.

Hawa waKenya wana baraza la mawaziri kushinda hata la Tanzania. Na hiyo mishahara ya wabunge wao, ni hatari.

Waafrika kila kitu maslahi binafsi tu, hakuna mwenye uchungu na nchi kihivyo.

hata mimi nshasikia mishahara ya wabunge wa kenya sio ya kitoto kabisa ni balaa.

Afrika kwa ujumla mambo ya kujimegea bila kutumia kili ndo yametawala

Mkuu Acid,

Nuff respect to you too. I welcome a mature discourse with folks like you and u r appreciated.

Unajua mantra ya JF ni 'home of great thinkers' and I seriously believe in it. That said tunajua kua Kenya has made big strides when it come to economic and social development hata hivyo the struggle is far from won. Kuna ile kitu inaitwa the '800 pound gorilla in the room' na in Kenya's case, it has to be dealt with before we start throwing accolades. Huyo mnyama ni Corruption masked in the cloak of Tribalism. Until this thing is tamed, then tunasifia mvuke tu na hamna jipya.

While at it, nataka nikutaarifu kua ile soo ya baada ya kura za '07 bado ipo na watuhumiwa (wanasiasa) kwa sasa wanzunguka nchi wakitembeza sera kua kabila letu linaonewa au sijui tunafukuzwa chama f'lani. Kwa ufupi ni kwamba in the near future Ocampo (prosekyuta mkuu wa ICC) atawasilisha kesi yake mahakamani na majina ya watuhumiwa lakini ukweli ni kwamba Kibaki hatowashika na kuwakabidhi kwa mahakama ya ICC. Kumbuaka juzi juzi tu Bashur alitia mguu Kenya kama mualikwa wa Ikulu lakini hakukamatwa japo Kenya is a signatory of the ICC. Then from there we will have stalement with 2 consequences, either the Kenyan image suffers an irreconcilable image damage or they will hold fort and do the needful.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Watch this space!

I usually call you Mwalimu... and kweli wewe ni mwalimu!!

Ab... Mie nimeangalia shida za hawa jamaa (Kibaki na type yake.. zipo pote east africa); Kibaki did what he did (ku-sanction malipo) ili kufunika upupu wake mwenyewe... unfortunately he thought ni zile zama za kale za mawe

We have the same problem katika nchi zote tano ila nadhani ya Tanzania itakua mbaya zaidi kwani we had only one pact as opposed to Kenya. i happened to be in a forum Kenya na wataalama fulani, ni kama ulivyosema, ya 2007 hayajaisha na si rahisi kwisha unless wamalizane kabisa.

Kwa tanzania sijui itakuaje kwani hadi sasa bado dubious deed zinaendelea and scratch my back i will scratch yours is our religion... as opposed to Kenya ambayo tayari the can has been opened... I would say that mgonjwa jirani yangu at least wamesha-isolate tissues with problems na sasa zimeenda pathology department; sie bado tunamsubiri mama aamue kusaini fomu kwani mgonjwa wetu anaogopa sana needles and hupata nightmares sana tukimgusa na needles kiasi anaweza kufa kabla ya diagnosis

Ningependa sana kusikia kauli ya Raila on this... usisite kuleta update mkuu

G na smatta.... hiyo ndio africa bana, waweza kuta hata sie tukipewa tutafanya hayohayo madudu, its like our genes have permanent error in reading integrity codes and ethical notes

Thanks Mwalimu...

Kwa viwango (quantities), ufisadi Kenya unatisha kuliko TZ; lakini kimwelekeo, hatuna nafuu zaidi yao. Tena basi miaka ya nyuma wananchi wa Kenya wa walikuwa "wamezubaa" sana kisiasa kuliko sisi wakitetemekea wakubwa kama miungu. Ajabu ni kwamba walipoamka wametupita kasi katika harakati za kisiasa japo ukabila umekuwa zigo kubwa sana linalowafumba macho kuelekea kwenye mantiki. Na wanasiasa wa Kenya wameikomalia karata hiyo kama ndiyo turufu ya ushindi katika jamii iliyo bado gizani. Sisi kwetu nako hatuna nafuu. Kuna walioanza kupunga karata ya udini kama ndio nyenzo yao kubaki madarakani hata kama wameshindwa kuongoza nchi toka kwenye ufisadi na umasikini wa kutupwa. Nakubaliana na maoni kwamba A. Mashariki hatuchekani, lakini naamini Tanzania tuna nafasi nzuri zaidi kuwazidi Kenya na wengineo: kwetu makabila na dini bado sana havijawa tatizo katika jamii. Na sidhani kama kwa ufahamu mkubwa unaojitokeza kwa watanzania hivi sasa kuna mtu anawezafanikiwa kukuza majinamizi hayo kwenye jamii yetu. Hivyo Kenya na waafrika wengine wawe tayari kutuona tukiwaacha taratibu kuelekea kwenye maendeleo yenye ustaarabu mwingi.

well at least that happened more than 30 yrs ago, and as far as i am concern.... kenya can still argue the case, its not as the case is against them 100% at all, what makes me sad is BACK IN HERE (TZ) WE ARE STILL SEEING SUCH DIRTY GAMES AND THE WORSE IS YET TO COME....as long as the current Govt and its so called leaders work hands in hands with GLUTTONS... poor tanzania. lets not please/justify ourselves with what happened 30 yrs to our neighbours.... while in our side we keeps rotten day by day and WE DO NOTHING ABOUT IT... mi sijaona mahali ambapo mtu anaridhika na umaskini eti kwasababu jirani yake naye ni maskini...

Ab, please engage me in a short discourse, Kenya as it is now is as a result of years of plunder, mismanagement, high level corruption, tribalism, political blackmail and patronage, this country has suffered in the hands of three tyrannical cleptocrats to date, we have endured it all from tribal clashes (remember Molo clashes, and the recent PEV?), to political assassinations and detention (J.M, Pio Gama Pinto, Munyakei, Ouko e.t.c). despite all this, one thing stands out and that is the strength and endurance of the Kenyan public.

The Kenyan public has greatly influenced how Kenya is being governed, we know we still have a very long way to go but we are far from where we were in 2007, we are making progress no matter how small and the ripple effects are starting to be felt in nearly all sectors of the government. In as much as you would like to dim our shine, you cant be blind to the strides that we have taken, the fights that we have fought and the pressure that we put on the government, the call for a new constitution which was started in the early nineties has already bore fruits, our eyes are now on corruption and impunity, we will deal with this and for once you will give us the props we deserve. long live Kenya.

PS- Its in bad taste to state, without any citation, that Kibaki deals in drugs and money laundering, you know better than this Ab.

Smatta,

Discourse you asked for, discourse you get.

Kwanza kabisa who is the Kenyan public? In a society that is deeply skewed in terms of resource allottment, that is an imperative question to be answered if meaning is to be given to your statement....the strength and endurance of the Kenyan public....which you try and claim here has a say in how the country is governed. The people who have that say congregate around Mwai Kibaki and all come from one region in Kenya. They determine who gets what in term of the national cake and tokens are dished out as a direct consequence of loyalty.

Nobody is demeaning the strides made by Kenya and as a matter of fact I said it right there in my second post...what I'm hitting at is the leadership that lords over the masses and have this false belief that they are entitled to rule Kenya at all costs.It is these same leaders that we saw during the Tanzanian election, break diplomatic decorum by urging Tanzanians to vote for Kikwete.

Then u said this:

are you really serious you want to engage in that discourse because you have no clue whats going on in your country or you have your proverbial head burried in the sand? Why are you acting like you dont know why the Artur Brothers were doing in Kenya and who had invited them there? Dont you remember these mofos driving around in GoK vehicle brandishing badges stating the were deputy police commisioner or something like that? Don't you recall one of them was 'banging' Wairimu Mwai, daughter of the President via the PNU female politician from Othaya? Now can you see how your stupid President gets roped in this mess?...Dont think Kenyans are dumb people!!!!....they know this and more.

Now im waiting to see if Gitobu's dossier will be acted upon. It is squarley in Raila's hands and I can bet you he wont do jack about it, coz doing so will only end up at the house on the hill where the sleeping President resides.:bump:

I usually call you Mwalimu... and kweli wewe ni mwalimu!!

Ab... Mie nimeangalia shida za hawa jamaa (Kibaki na type yake.. zipo pote east africa); Kibaki did what he did (ku-sanction malipo) ili kufunika upupu wake mwenyewe... unfortunately he thought ni zile zama za kale za mawe

We have the same problem katika nchi zote tano ila nadhani ya Tanzania itakua mbaya zaidi kwani we had only one pact as opposed to Kenya. i happened to be in a forum Kenya na wataalama fulani, ni kama ulivyosema, ya 2007 hayajaisha na si rahisi kwisha unless wamalizane kabisa.

Kwa tanzania sijui itakuaje kwani hadi sasa bado dubious deed zinaendelea and scratch my back i will scratch yours is our religion... as opposed to Kenya ambayo tayari the can has been opened... I would say that mgonjwa jirani yangu at least wamesha-isolate tissues with problems na sasa zimeenda pathology department; sie bado tunamsubiri mama aamue kusaini fomu kwani mgonjwa wetu anaogopa sana needles and hupata nightmares sana tukimgusa na needles kiasi anaweza kufa kabla ya diagnosis

Ningependa sana kusikia kauli ya Raila on this... usisite kuleta update mkuu

G na smatta.... hiyo ndio africa bana, waweza kuta hata sie tukipewa tutafanya hayohayo madudu, its like our genes have permanent error in reading integrity codes and ethical notes

Thanks Mwalimu...

Acid,

Karibu sana darasani....:A S-coffee:

Kwa hii ishu Raila cant say or do anything maana he is powerless. Kwanza kabisa Kibaki ndiye Rais
aliyetia sahihi kua hizi payments zianze from way back in 2003. Kisha pia kamweka mwanae Jomo
Kenyatta kama waziri wa Fweza na htere is no way huyu jamaa atakataa kuzilipa hizo hela.
Kazi kubwa liyonayo Raila kwa sasa ni hii ya kukabiliana na hawa drug barons ambao wako shielded
from Statehouse ya Nairobi. Kesha kabidhiwa makabrasha yenye hadithi yote pamoja na majina lakini
kama tujuavyo, this is a futile battle but we shall see. Sample this story:

On the trail of Kenya drug barons

PIX+4.jpg

Some of the narcotics hauls seized by the police in Kenya in the past. An MP has tabled a report in Parliament naming prominent people in narcotic drugs trade.

By JEFF DAVIS
Posted Saturday, November 27 2010 at 22:26

On December 31, 2004, Senior Superintendent Mohammed Godana Jarssa was summoned by then director of the Criminal Investigations Department (CID), and given a special and sensitive new assignment.

He was attached to a team investigating the entry of illegal drugs into Kenya, and was given the particular task of "investigating the diversion of ‘transit goods' (dumping) into the local market, thereby destabilising the economy".

The assignment set him up to arrest corrupt Kenya Police and Kenya Revenue Authority officers who were suspected of facilitating the illegal shipping out of these goods from the Port of Mombasa.

As it turned out, this was not the dream investigative assignment the senior officer would have hoped for. It was Mr Jarssa's first step into a tangled web that would soon suffocate and end his promising career in the police force.

In a letter written by Mr Jarssa to the anti-corruption commission, he accuses his bosses of having frustrated his efforts.

The names of then Commissioner of Police, Maj-Gen Hussein Ali, and the then deputy Director of the CID Mr Peter Kavila are also mentioned in the documents tabled in Parliament by Central Imenti MP Gitobu Imanyara last week.

The letter was copied to then Justice Minister Martha Karua, then Minister for Internal Security John Michuki, Attorney-General Amos Wako, Head of Civil Service and Secretary to the Cabinet Francis Muthaura and the Chairman of the Public Service Commission.

It is not clear from the documents tabled in the House whether the officials named received the letters. On Friday, Justice Ringera protested that he had neither met Mr Jarssa nor received his letter.

Just a month after beginning his investigations, in January 2005, Mr Jarssa had "unearthed evidence of high-level corruption involving sugar-barons".

Specifically, Mr Jarssa had intercepted 18 containers of sugar that had been illegally removed or "stolen" from the Port of Mombasa and were being held at a warehouse situated in Ganjoni Estate within Mombasa.

Digging further, he found the warehouse, the containers and their contents all belonged to Mr Taib Ali Taib, prominent Mombasa politician and his brother Mohammed Taib.

On January 5, Mr Jarssa arrested the three KRA workers who were manning the gate when the sugar left the port on grounds of corruption and collusion with the "sugar barons".

At this point, Mr Jarssa says, the investigation was put off the rails by Maj-Gen Hussein Ali and Michael Waweru, the commissioner general of the Kenya Revenue Authority.

The day after the arrests, Mr Jarssa gave a routine daily briefing to Maj-Gen Ali, who was personally supervising the investigation during the course of which "no major decisions in the handling and dealing with the impounded sugar and the arrested suspects was to be made without his direct authority and approval".

According to Mr Jarssa's documents, Maj-Gen Ali told his officers he had spoken with Mr Waweru, the KRA boss, who "promised to send his deputy and other KRA officers to assess duty due to government of Kenya for impounded sugar worth Sh200 million – duty had to be paid before the criminal investigation".

Maj Gen Ali then directed Mr Peter Kavila DCP to release the three KRA officers on police bond so they could report to the CID office in Mombasa for questioning.

But as it turned out, after the three KRA officers were released they did not appear before the CID. Furthermore, Mr Jarssa says, no KRA officials reported to Mr Taib's warehouse to assess and collect customs duties owed.

Then, "under mysterious circumstances" the police officers attached to the Central Police Station in Mombasa guarding the impounded sugar were withdrawn without Mr Jarssa's knowledge.

Visiting the warehouse, Mr Jarssa found the impounded sugar was being "sold off by agents to the owners and being loaded onto trucks and carried away".

When he confronted DCP Kavila on why and how all the above could be done under his authority, "he replied he was acting on the express authority of the commissioner of police Maj Gen Hussein Ali".

Seeking to document this highly irregular action, Mr Jarssa photographed the sugar on its way out of the warehouse. This was not appreciated by Mr Kavila, who notified Maj-Gen Hussein Ali, and told Mr Jarssa all his movements in Mombasa were being monitored by "them".

"I had the impression that they felt that I was investigating them," Mr Jarssa wrote in his report. Days later, Mr Jarssa was removed from active duty with the police force.

He was removed from the investigation commission, his firearm was withdrawn by then director of CID Joseph Kamau, and he was transferred to the Lokitang' Division of Police in Rift Valley.

"I declined to take up the said transfer because I perceived it as being a plot by the commissioner of police to cover his tracks on the acts of corruption committed by him," Mr Jarssa wrote in his report.

On Jan 16, 2006, Mr Jarssa next turned to the Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission, reporting to Integrity House with the intention of briefing the then KACC director Aaron Ringera on his ordeal.

He was not permitted to meet with Mr Ringera, and after giving an overview of his corruption accusations to KACC senior counsel Mr Kenneth Mwinge met with Dr John Mutonyi, currently KACC's deputy director in charge of investigations.

They requested a comprehensive written summary of his accusations of abuse of office against Maj-Gen Ali and others.

On January 18, Mr Jarssa presented his report to another KACC officer named Mr Waiguru, who promised to send KACC analysis officers to Mombasa and confirm and verify the reports of corruption.

Daily Nation:*- News*|On the trail of Kenya drug barons

There is one thing that we seem to be missing on this discourse, the most important IMHO.
The fact that all these revelations are openly being printed and documented for all to see.

If nothing else it serves to show how, now unlike in the days gone, Kenyan people feel confident in their safety and hopeful enough in the current system to blow the whistle.

This is one of the best catalysts for the fight against corruption. It not only avails witnesses but also avails the necessary information for the investigators to follow on. It also serves as deterent because government officials now have to fear even the secretary for they do not know who will rat them out.

I personally would rather know of the millions stolen and who MIGHT have stolen, than busk in the warmth of ignorance on the happenings in my government any day! At least then even if the system does not take care of the "MIGHT have stolen" I will take care of them when I go to vote.

Smatta,

Discourse you asked for, discourse you get.

Kwanza kabisa who is the Kenyan public? In a society that is deeply skewed in terms of resource allottment, that is an imperative question to be answered if meaning is to be given to your statement....the strength and endurance of the Kenyan public....which you try and claim here has a say in how the country is governed. The people who have that say congregate around Mwai Kibaki and all come from one region in Kenya. They determine who gets what in term of the national cake and tokens are dished out as a direct consequence of loyalty.

Nobody is demeaning the strides made by Kenya and as a matter of fact I said it right there in my second post...what I'm hitting at is the leadership that lords over the masses and have this false belief that they are entitled to rule Kenya at all costs.It is these same leaders that we saw during the Tanzanian election, break diplomatic decorum by urging Tanzanians to vote for Kikwete.

Then u said this:

are you really serious you want to engage in that discourse because you have no clue whats going on in your country or you have your proverbial head burried in the sand? Why are you acting like you dont know why the Artur Brothers were doing in Kenya and who had invited them there? Dont you remember these mofos driving around in GoK vehicle brandishing badges stating the were deputy police commisioner or something like that? Don't you recall one of them was 'banging' Wairimu Mwai, daughter of the President via the PNU female politician from Othaya? Now can you see how your stupid President gets roped in this mess?...Dont think Kenyans are dumb people!!!!....they know this and more.

Now im waiting to see if Gitobu's dossier will be acted upon. It is squarley in Raila's hands and I can bet you he wont do jack about it, coz doing so will only end up at the house on the hill where the sleeping President resides.:bump:

Tichaz umeanza kuleta zile siasa zako za jukwaa na akina Adongo hapa JF, nakuitisha link wewe wanipa dosier ambayo haipo public.. just because the Artur dude was Banging (and he still is FYI) Wambui's daughter doesn't necesarilly link the president to the goons, yes they had been given high level clearance, yes they shi.ted in every security organ in Kenya but that doesnt link them to the man on the hill, we shouldn't forget who was the minister for security during those raids. we shouldn't be arguing like lay men without necessary credible sources. your comments are still speculative and in bad taste and you are obviously taking sides in Kenyan issues, your dislike for Kibaki clouds your judgment to many issues.

Just to let you know, the Kenyan public is every Kenyan who holds a voters card and is willing to fight for what is right for his country, the Kenyan who demonstrates when the government does something without considering the Kenyan people, the Kenyan who pays his taxes and monitors how public funds are being utilized, the thousands of whistle blowers in our midst, those are the Kenyans am talking about. those are the ones who play a major role in how this government runs, we are an informed lot.. though the disparity is high, we dont sit back and let fate chart the future of our country, we fight and die for it, and that is simply what differentiates us with you our southern brothers.

Tichaz umeanza kuleta zile siasa zako za jukwaa na akina Adongo hapa JF, nakuitisha link wewe wanipa dosier ambayo haipo public.. just because the Artur dude was Banging (and he still is FYI) Wambui's daughter doesn't necesarilly link the president to the goons, yes they had been given high level clearance, yes they shi.ted in every security organ in Kenya but that doesnt link them to the man on the hill, we shouldn't forget who was the minister for security during those raids. we shouldn't be arguing like lay men without necessary credible sources. your comments are still speculative and in bad taste and you are obviously taking sides in Kenyan issues, your dislike for Kibaki clouds your judgment to many issues.

Just to let you know, the Kenyan public is every Kenyan who holds a voters card and is willing to fight for what is right for his country, the Kenyan who demonstrates when the government does something without considering the Kenyan people, the Kenyan who pays his taxes and monitors how public funds are being utilized, the thousands of whistle blowers in our midst, those are the Kenyans am talking about. those are the ones who play a major role in how this government runs, we are an informed lot.. though the disparity is high, we dont sit back and let fate chart the future of our country, we fight and die for it, and that is simply what differentiates us with you our southern brothers.

Smatta,

acha kukimbia kivuli chako. Why are you claiming the dossier is not public yet we know Hon Imanyara gave it to the PM? Kisha we have the other report by The US Ambassador handed to KACC for further action. Once documents start exchanging hands like this, be rest assured that the public already has it. Hio story nimeicopy straight from the Daily Nation with names of the people who were informed what was going on. By somebody denying knowledge of copied letters does not exonerate them. That is just an official
language for cover up.

I will let you be stuck in legal and maral arguments about the gullibility of President Kibaki in this matter lakini ukweli ni kwamba as the President, matters of National Intelligence/security lay squarely at his lap. These men were shielded by Statehouse and no matter how you twist it President Kibaki is abetting an evil that is slowly eating up Kenya's social fabric. Even while they had overstayed their welcome and being found 'guilty' of vommiting crimes against the State, they were whisked by Govt vehicles to the airport,given passports and spirited out of the country.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom