Abused woman kills husband, feeds him to cats and dogs

Battered woman syndrome.
Is this similar to the case of that woman who burnt her husband? This one seems to enjoy what she was doing. It was not just a matter of neutralizing the abusing man, but also humiliating him (lie next to his dead body, skin him, cut him into little pieces, feed the dogs with his flesh, crush the skul etc). Mi naona kuna tofauti kubwa... what do you think?

Is this similar to the case of that woman who burnt her husband? This one seems to enjoy what she was doing. It was not just a matter of neutralizing the abusing man, but also humiliating him (lie next to his dead body, skin him, cut him into little pieces, feed the dogs with his flesh, crush the skul etc). Mi naona kuna tofauti kubwa... what do you think?

Yes, it looks like, but in this one she took it to the extreme. But it could be referred to show the extent of the battering. As she said
"I killed him because he never stopped insulting and maltreating me he had totally obliterated my personality our dispute had reached a dead end after he refused to divorce me, which left me with no choice but to kill him." So, to her, the only solution to leave him was to kill him.

As the professor said it shows how she has been under strong psychological pressures. Battered woman syndrome is in deed a psychological and behavioral symptoms caused by prolonged exposure to situations of intimate partner violence. Due to the subsequent extreme things she did, i.e, cutting his body into pieces and feeding it to the dogs and cats, people will usually assume that she was suffering from diminished responsibility, thereby avoiding to address the problem of battered women syndrome which may have made her to totally loose her self control​

Sina details za hii story (or the other) but to me they are very different... I see this one as a criminal, yule mngine as a victim. Imagine: she had sex with him all night (to exhaust him), then few hours later she was skining his body (why skin it???) and feeding the dogs and cats with his flesh. The flesh of the same man she had sex with... huu ni unyama EMT.

The other one just wanted to make sure he is not dangerous to her any more. she used terrible means to reach this goal, but once the goal reached she stopped there and waited.
Yes, it looks like, but in this one she took it to the extreme. But it could be referred to show the extent of the battering. As she said
"I killed him because he never stopped insulting and maltreating me he had totally obliterated my personality our dispute had reached a dead end after he refused to divorce me, which left me with no choice but to kill him." So, to her, the only solution to leave him was to kill him.

As the professor said it shows how she has been under strong psychological pressures. Battered woman syndrome is in deed a psychological and behavioral symptoms caused by prolonged exposure to situations of intimate partner violence. Due to the subsequent extreme things she did, i.e, cutting his body into pieces and feeding it to the dogs and cats, people will usually assume that she was suffering from diminished responsibility, thereby avoiding to address the problem of battered women syndrome which may have made her to totally loose her self control​

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
Sina details za hii story (or the other) but to me they are very different... I see this one as a criminal, yule mngine as a victim. Imagine: she had sex with him all night (to exhaust him), then few hours later she was skining his body (why skin it???) and feeding the dogs and cats with his flesh. The flesh of the same man she had sex with... huu ni unyama EMT.

The other one just wanted to make sure he is not dangerous to her any more. she used terrible means to reach this goal, but once the goal reached she stopped there and waited.

Ndio maana nikasema tokea mwanzo watu wanaweza kusemahuyo mama ni kichaa lakini anaweza pia kuwa anaugua battered woman syndrome. They both committed criminal offence of course tena murder, and both could argue that they were suffered from the syndrome which made them to loose self-control and do what what they did.

Kutegemeana na how strong the man was labda aliona njia rahisi ya kumnyoofisha ni kufanya nae sex for the whole night? Cases nyingine, they get the man drunk then wanammaliza. And who knows may be this one suffered more violence or abuse than the other one?

Dah, kuna watu duniani wana mioyo ya ajabu! Kwani angetimka home angepata shida gani? The best way to deal with any provocation or temptation is to run away! So bad.. . na sisi wanaume, funzo hilo

Traditions smtimes forced ppl to do horrible thngs! Labda huko kwao ukishaolewa unapoteza haki za kuwa mwana nyumbani kwenu? Na wanaume mmezidi....

Ukatili ulizidi mpaka
Kisu cha kwanza kikawa kidogo na ana guts za kuchukua kingine na kuendelea kumkata nacho Mume wake
Na bado akalala na maiti for some time akitafakari
Bado akamkata kata na kuwapa paka wale na anawaangalia wanavyokula
Bado akaponda ponda kichwa kwa cylinder na kutupa
Kweli ana moyo wa chuma
Alikuwa na uwezo wa kuondoka na kwenda kulieleza jambo either kwa wazazi wake au vikundi vya kutetea haki za wanawake au binadamu au hata vyombo vya habari au viongozi wa dini
Hili funzo kubwa sana aise

Sio kila nchi ni Tanzania! Sio kila tamaduni ni km za kwetu.....wengne bila talaka mkononi huendi kwenu....mateso yakizidi hucorupt nafsi ya mwanadamu kiasi cha kufanya uasi usiotarajiwa!

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
Back
Top Bottom