Abused woman kills husband, feeds him to cats and dogs

mzurimie

JF-Expert Member
Oct 16, 2011
Abused Woman Kills Husband, Feeds Him to Cats And Dogs

An Egyptian woman had sex with her husband all the night to exhaust him, waited for him to fall asleep and stabbed him to
death. She then cut his body into little pieces and fed them to cats and dogs.

The woman, who was arrested two weeks after the murder, told police she decided to murder her man because he had persistently mistreated her.

It also took her nearly two weeks to plan for the murder. After surfing through the internet for a good plot that could elude police, she found that the best way is to exhaust him by having sex with him all the night so he will fall asleep.

The woman, a tour guide, said she carried out that plan to the letter and that it did work. Her husband Adel Abdullah, also a tour guide in the central town of Minya, was worn out and was fast asleep after a full night sexual session.

She then brought a knife and started to stab him but he did not die as the knife was small. She then brought a big knife and finished him off before lying on the bed next to him for several hours to take rest.

“After I woke up, I began skinning him and cutting his body into little pieces.I put the pieces inside bags and started throwing them to stray cats and dogs in the back garden.I then sat on the balcony watching them eating,” she told police, according to Egyptian newspapers.

“Every time they finished a piece, I threw them another piece.I then crushed his skull and bones with the gas cylinder, put black paint on them and dumped them in the garbage bin so no one will recognize them.”

Newspapers said her husband’s brother, reported him missing nearly 15 days after the murder, adding that a dustman stumbled across a painted part of the husband’s leg, which led police to discover the crime.

“I killed him because he never stopped insulting and maltreating me he had totally obliterated my personality our dispute had reached a dead end after he refused to divorce me, which left me with no choice but to kill him,” she said.

One newspaper quoted a local university professor as saying it was an individual crime which showed the killer had been under strong psychological pressures given the hideous nature of the murder.

“This crime should serve an alarm to any one who exercises oppression and cruelty against the one who cares for him, whether a wife, a worker or a son…yet, a murder can never be justified,” said Dr Mohammed Abu Al Futouh, psychology professor at Cairo University.

source online

Ni kweli alitendewa vibaya, lakini uamuzi aliochukua una madhara makubwa sana kwake, kulikuwa kuna alternative nyingi za kufanya kabla ya kufikia uamuzi huo kama angeenda kwa watetezi wa haki za binadamu na vikundi vya kupambana na unyanyasaji wa kijinsia (kama huko kwao vipo!) ...

Ni vzr kufikiri kabla ya kutenda, Ona sasa, jela inamngoja!

Inasikitisha sana ila ni funzo kwa wale wenyetabia ya kunyanyasa wake zao! Muosha huoshwa tena mara kumi zaidi. Ulale pema!

Ni kweli alitendewa vibaya, lakini uamuzi aliochukua una madhara makubwa sana kwake, kulikuwa kuna alternative nyingi za kufanya kabla ya kufikia uamuzi huo kama angeenda kwa watetezi wa haki za binadamu na vikundi vya kupambana na unyanyasaji wa kijinsia (kama huko kwao vipo!) ...

Ni vzr kufikiri kabla ya kutenda, Ona sasa, jela inamngoja!
kaka mkubwa hapo ni kitanzi moja kwa one...

Dah, kuna watu duniani wana mioyo ya ajabu! Kwani angetimka home angepata shida gani? The best way to deal with any provocation or temptation is to run away! So bad.. . na sisi wanaume, funzo hilo

kaka mkubwa hapo ni kitanzi moja kwa one...

Hata kama hatakwea kitanzini, akabaki hai, how can you continue to live while u have your own image in brain throwing parts of human remains to dogs and cat and enjoy watching them eating? Eti wakimaliza unarusha kingine!

Ukatili ulizidi mpaka
Kisu cha kwanza kikawa kidogo na ana guts za kuchukua kingine na kuendelea kumkata nacho Mume wake
Na bado akalala na maiti for some time akitafakari
Bado akamkata kata na kuwapa paka wale na anawaangalia wanavyokula
Bado akaponda ponda kichwa kwa cylinder na kutupa
Kweli ana moyo wa chuma
Alikuwa na uwezo wa kuondoka na kwenda kulieleza jambo either kwa wazazi wake au vikundi vya kutetea haki za wanawake au binadamu au hata vyombo vya habari au viongozi wa dini
Hili funzo kubwa sana aise

Muda mwingine unaweza kumtenda vibaya mwanamke, ukamsababishia ugonjwa wa akili...!
muda wote ukikaa na kufikiri inakuletea kuua tu...!
nadhani mila za kiarabu zilikuwa zinamfanya kukosa msaada wowote mbele ya mumewe?

Muda mwingine unaweza kumtenda vibaya mwanamke, ukamsababishia ugonjwa wa akili...!
nadhani mila za kiarabu zilikuwa zinamfanya kukosa msaada wowote mbele ya mumewe?

Kweli mkuu
Inaelekea alikosa usaidizi wa aina yoyote
Maana unaweza kukuta alishazunguka kutafuta msaada wowote akakosa
maamuzi yake yakawa haya

mmmmm..........jamani??
Kweli mtu ukishindwa kusamehe...ni kujilimbikizia chembechembe za ukatili aisee!!

Huyu atakuwa ameathirika kisaikolojia
Binadamu wa kawaida ni ngumu

ushawahi mbananisha paka kwenye angle akaamua kukurudi? Thats how women are. Hawa watu ni wavumilivu ila akiingiwa na roho ya ukatili anakuwa mnyama katili sana!

wajifunze.....mke akichoka manyanyaso akiomba talaka apewe, wakileta ubabe wa kiarabu watageuka kuwa chakula cha mbwa na paka....

Ila dah huyu mwanamke ana moyo wa chuma, au labda wanasema there is a limit to everything..... Labda mumewe alimpush to the limit loh!!!!!!

Inawezekana alitendwa vibaya sana to the point that she was reduced into a point of more or less a wild animal. . .

Back
Top Bottom