A young woman threatened a demo and the tough boys overreacted to a non-event

Cowards, most of them said they showed up but no one was willing to act they feared the police,

We ain't that stupid, we've better things to do than running around eating tear gas. Haya ni mambo ya Kenya sio Tanzania.

Kenyan politics and ngo are all infiltrated and funded by foreigners like Soros.

Kenya is just another colony!

There is no any other way to put it, hizo NGO Kenya zinachochea uvunjifu wa anani like no ones business. Na GoK ina kaa na kucheka nazo.

We ain't that stupid, we've better things to do than running around eating tear gas. Haya ni mambo ya Kenya sio Tanzania.
Magufuli knows Tanzanians cant do shit hio 1.5 trillion imepotea ni childs play, that guy started of well but now seems power is creeping to his head slowly, sometimes its better to keep the government at its feet that anythin can happen anytime.

.....you don't have to fight to be a man.
.....sometimes you gotta fight to be a man. Both of these lines are used interchangably in the coward of the county. My father always used to sing that song to me when I was young. Each national holiday when he always had a few cold ones, for the country. :D Thats my source and am standing by it 100%!

.....sometimes you gotta fight to be a man. Both lines are used interchangably in the coward of the county. My father always used to sing that song to me when I was young. Each national holiday when he always had a few cold ones, for the country. :D Thats my source!
yes yes and that is why i love the song,
lucky you for having such a father....its a good bond,

Its a good song...ina ujumbe mzuri sana.

:Rest Easy Kenny

yes yes and that is why i love the song,
lucky you for having such a father....its a good bond,

Its a good song...ina ujumbe mzuri sana.

:Rest Easy Kenny
Yes Its a classic. Those were the songs with actual real inspirations. The great Kenny Rodgers himself. Our fathers were old school strict. Its memorable because this songs were sang when there was a festive mood and people were jolly from the bottle. Out of character. Hahaha. :)

Magufuli knows Tanzanians cant do shit hio 1.5 trillion imepotea ni childs play, that guy started of well but now seems power is creeping to his head slowly, sometimes its better to keep the government at its feet that anythin can happen anytime.
I hear these kind of comments from people who used to get their own way without following the rules. If you want to live, work, do business in Tanzania especially this time when JPM is president, live by the rules, no more no less.

• Thanks
Reactions: Oii
Halafu wakenya ni watu waajanu sana, mkimenyana vichwa mnaanza kulia baadae eti economy is bad due to election violence. Mnategemea nini kama nyumba yenu mnaichoma wenyewe?

Hao Wakenya kila siku wanaandamana ila wala nchi wapo palepale tu wanabadilishiwa masheria kwenye makaratasi yana rizika

Back
Top Bottom