A woman with true Love

TYENIA

Feb 22, 2013
HI TO ALL!
AM LOOKING FOR GIRL WHO HAS A REAL LOVE, AM 24 YEARS OLD, AND I EXPECTING TO GRADUATE ON THIS YEAR FROM ONE OF FAMOUS UNIVERSITY , on features am open, i dont care color,tribe, but on height she has to be at least 5 foot and she has to be at most 20year old with at least one certificate, i/she will be proud.

TO CONTACT WITH ME PLEASE, LIST YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION, THEN I WILL PICK IT TO CONTACT WITH U.

AM currently in DSM, i will be At mwanza on this moon.this thread is effective for those living in mwanza.However if ua out of mwanza region we can contact to make an appointment.

Wa Mwanzaaaa eeee mpo wapii...msichelewee Gari hili litawaachaaa..Hapo kwenye urefu inakuwa kwa ajili ya kumfikia bila kuinamaa nini!!!???

HI TO ALL!
AM LOOKING FOR GIRL WHO HAS A REAL LOVE, AM 24 YEARS OLD, AND I EXPECTING TO GRADUATE ON THIS YEAR FROM ONE OF FAMOUS UNIVERSITY , on features am open, i dont care color,tribe, but on height she has to be at least 5 foot and she has to be at most 20year old with at least one certificate, i/she will be proud.

TO CONTACT WITH ME PLEASE, LIST YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION, THEN I WILL PICK IT TO CONTACT WITH U.

AM currently in DSM, i will be At mwanza on this moon.this thread is effective for those living in mwanza.However if ua out of mwanza region we can contact to make an appointment.

kwi kwi kwi kwi teh teh teh......

The Boss ile ahadi ya kunisomesha inglishi kozi ilifia wapi?
Mi napata shida, huku kuna u mombo nashindwa kuuelewa.!

Last edited by a moderator: