A vote of confidence for Mama Anne-Kilango Malecela

Mwafrika wa Kike

JF-Expert Member
Jul 5, 2007
Mama Malecela,

I have seen and read about the anger and hatred that mafisadi in Tanzania are constantly making to getting into what you do in the parliament. I have just got a complete picture of how Serukamba and his sore losers tried to demonize you and your work in the last ccm NEC. It has been leaked to me that mafisadi in the ruling party are planning a hit job on you. It has (by the name of who... I dunno) just been handed to me - a confidential but crazy plan to wipe out your political career.

Mama Malecela, this is just the time for you to know that I (and everybody I know) am with you on everything you do. Your work is outstanding and our country is very proud to have you mama. We all love you and are constantly praying for you.

This is for you Mama Anne Kilango Malecela.
May GOD and all the gods bless your work and protect your soul.

Amen!

MWK tumeku miss jamvini...Ila nasubiri hadi nione postings kadhaa ili kujua kama you are still the same.
ILA MAFISADI WAKAMATWE,NA MAMA AKISEMA HILO WALA HAKUNA HAJA YA MSULI.

NB:Unachokisema hapa ni kweli tupu..Walishasema kina FMES.
Tukasema Mama tunamkubali ila kwa sharti la kudai watuhumiwa wakamatwe ASAP.

Im mean ANNA not MWK, i still have something back in ma mind thats why we need to watch her steps very closely.

She should keep on moving though...........

... and as strong as ever.

This mama Kilango has my big support as well. Additionally, she has even positively reshaped my attitude towards mzee Malecela because I know behind a strong waman....

Tell me about it Kitila.

Mama Malecela is changing the game play in CCM. Mafisadi with their inflated tetro..... ego are dying to see her gone!

Go Mama Malecela, we are all in this together. Give 'em boyz mafisadi in your party a big run for their thievishly money.

Mhhhh!!
am still watching, is too early to vote of trust for her, she might foam out but still wearing the usual coat.

What we want now is the statement from Government why did they not comply with mapendekezo ya kamati ya bunge?? i mean mwakyembe comitee as due three months has gone without a stable action on richmond saga.

then where did mama Kilango were during the time when ANBEN was formed? At wich point was she during circufication of Zitto during Buzwagi hoja??? Did she vote to rule him out or did she regret on their (ccm) act?

Might say i can smell something here, was her hubby being in nominee runners for president candidate for their party?? was she expecting something from that contest??

But if she is true we will know within days of campaigning for ballot.

Tell me about it Kitila.

Mama Malecela is changing the game play in CCM. Mafisadi with their inflated tetro..... ego are dying to see her gone!

Go Mama Malecela, we are all in this together. Give 'em boyz mafisadi in your party a big run for their thievishly money.

Women rule!! I just wish Hillary would have been the nominee. I love strong women and I'm glad I got one (lil sis')....

She has to prove beyond dought that she is not doing politics of revenge. This is me .

Whatever the motive behind, she has proved she can stand firm and face the nation "eaters". And don't forget there is a motive behind every politician's move. As such, there is nothing particularly unsusual for mama Kilango if there is something more that is pushing her than we are apparently seeing.

I can't believe this.....Oh my God!

Tell me I'm not seeing things.....and this is really you? I'm soooooo happy! God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!

Ohhh My GOD.... is this you Ngabu..... wuz ap in-law?

I have heard that the game will be played in Columbus - independence day!

Mhh ..... just getting vexed

Ohhh My GOD.... is this you Ngabu..... wuz ap in-law?

I have heard that the game will be played in Columbus - independence day!

Mhh ..... just getting vexed

Why are you getting vexed dear? He didn't invite you or tell you about it? It may be time to kick him to the curb.....

Mhhhh!!
am still watching, is too early to vote of trust for her, she might foam out but still wearing the usual coat.

What we want now is the statement from Government why did they not comply with mapendekezo ya kamati ya bunge?? i mean mwakyembe comitee as due three months has gone without a stable action on richmond saga.

then where did mama Kilango were during the time when ANBEN was formed? At wich point was she during circufication of Zitto during Buzwagi hoja??? Did she vote to rule him out or did she regret on their (ccm) act?

Might say i can smell something here, was her hubby being in nominee runners for president candidate for their party?? was she expecting something from that contest??

But if she is true we will know within days of campaigning for ballot.

Tumpe sapoti lakini tuwe makini ili tusijiingize kwenye vita vya ndani kwa ndani vya CCM ambayo mwenyekiti wao keshasema wazi kwa kusaidiana na katibu pamoja na wengine wengi ndani ya chama kuwa CCM si mafisadi na kuwa hakuna fisadi CCM.
Sasa huyu mama anaweza kutueleza anapigania nini ndani ya CCM isiyokuwa na mfisadi?
WAKE UP GUYS!
Kama ni kweli yeye ni mpiganaji...Afanye mambo na si rhetorics amabazo zimekuwa zikiwa rewarded na mikamati inayoendelea kula pesa zetu!

Mhhhh!!

Msanii,

I will only answer this part of your question by a simple question:

Do you know who in ccm was outrageusly outraged (using Pundit's gramma) when the parliament voted to suspend Zitto from the parliament?

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom