A Tribute to Ali Mufuruki-A Life of Ambition, Patience, Intellect and Patriotism

ubongokid

JF-Expert Member
Apr 30, 2017
First of All I should make it clear that my knowledge of Mufuriki is no different from my knowledge of any popular Tanzania neither is it different from what most people know about him and possibly I may have little knowledge of Ali than any one reading this tribute.

The Ali I knew and admire was ambitious,patient,intelligent and patriotic.

He was an ambitious person in private life business life as well as public life.He was a seeker and creator of opportunities.He was a far seeing executive who believed in local content and context and who want more than anything to see local business growing and flourishing.

He was a patient man,a stoic who could accept criticism,his words were well thought and always had a clear vision

He was among the intellectuals of this nation who championed the interests of the Business community as well as the public interest.He was a true patriotic son of Tanzania.

Many will miss your wisdom and encouragement,but above all else your dream to get to the helm of Tanzanian politics will be unfulfilled.

May you rest in Peace

Ambao hatukumaliza la saba tutasaidiwa aje kuelewa uzungu huu?

Mtu ukifa unapewa sifa lukuki wakati ukiwa hai utasemwa mpaka ushangae,nami nisiseme mengi,tumepoteza mtu mhimu sana,
R.I.P Mfuruki ulikuwa kichwa sana.

Rest in peace Ali. He was charismatic, passionate and courageous, a man who stood for his vision.

Mr. Ali Mufuruki, i met him at gala that was organized by one of the biggest media house in East Africa. I was introduced to him by a close friend, the gesture that Ali offered to me, a stranger, young and man of no tittle was very moving.
Apart from all his successes and accolades he was a humble person.
Very few people of his stature can be humble enough. It is a big loss to the nation and young people who for the past 10 years have beem emulating Ali's business ideas.