A PhD Guy and Ordinary Man

Katavi

Platinum Member
Aug 31, 2009
A PhD graduate and an ordinary man went on a camping trip,set up their tent and fell asleep. Some hours later, the ordinary man woke up his PhD friend: "Look up at the sky and tell me what you see?"

The PhD man replies: "I see millions of stars." The ordinary man asks: "What does that tell you?"

The PhD guy ponders for a minute: "Astronomically
speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.Astrologically, it tells me that Satan is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

The ordinary man is silent for a moment, and then speaks: "Practically........it tells me that someone has stolen our tent".

Hahahaha daaah!hiyo kali.Tusome sana,tufanye makubwa sana lakini kamwe tusisahau kuwa sisi ni BINADAMU.

Hahahaha daaah!hiyo kali.Tusome sana,tufanye makubwa sana lakini kamwe tusisahau kuwa sisi ni BINADAMU.

kawaida ukisoma sana unakuwa unachimba vitukiundani sanaana, kabla hujaanza na simple thought, wote walikuwa right

hii imekaa njema mkuu!! ka-wikiend ndo haka, vijicenti bado twavitafuta, ahhha teh tehee