A married man’s prayer!

Pape

JF-Expert Member
Dec 11, 2008
Thank you for opening my eyes to realize that there are beautiful women out there.

You know God, when I met Jack, I thought she was meant for me but I come to realize that water and oil do not mix. It is true that I like to look at other women but I only do that to appreciate the beauty of nature's creation. But sometimes I just can't resist these women after all I am and have my weakness.

Jack calls me Pape. I often feel like a pensioner. Other women call me Darling, Sweetie, Dear, then I feel young and energetic. She likes complaining and nagging. Or is too tired to go out with me. Every weekend she goes to attend so and so 's funeral and go straight to Kitchen Party.

Women outside are wild, grooving and can do a thorough job when it comes to Hmmmmmmmm!

Another problem with Jack, dear lord is she is good at spending my hard earned money. When we talk about budget she is referring to my salary. Her salary is her secret and is confidential. She has appointed herself my minister of finance but my economy is not improving.

Her family comes first in everything. When I bought my mother a jersey for the chilling winter, she complained that I know our financial problems but I keep giving People our money. When she bought her mother a pair of boots, jacket, blanket and a heater, she said that I know her mother is struggling.

I visit my parents once a lifetime but her family needs her. God, I met her at a party. But these days she wants to remain indoors. No friends should visit us without appointments.

I must sit and watch the Bold and Days later it’s Generations or any other TV programme.
Every Sunday she drags me to this Born again, Christian church. I had to part with 200,000 Tshs as an offering to the Pastor. My church is too boring for her liking.

Heavenly father you will realize that I have lost some weight, it’s Ugali and fried chicken everyday. My favorite 'Matoke and Makande' is a thing of the past. She will never allow that in our town house. These days I only drink mineral water.

So God I hope you know why do I always look at those ladies and wish that I could spend more and more time with them.

Amen

hahaha
hii ni sala au malalamiko kwa Mungu!?
hapo Mungu asipokujibu basi unajua Mungu kaficha uso wake.

play ur party buddy! ongea nae bana, kwa nini apendelee kwao, kwa nini hujua mshahara wake? hapendi wazaz wako? kaeni msemezane!
Mungu ana watu wengi anawaangalia ukimuomba kwa staili hatii mguu maana hata wewe hujashughulikia matatizo yako

Kaka Pape nimeipenda sana kwani kwa zaidi ya 90% umenikusa udhaifu

Asante kwa kuipenda! Ndio hali halisi! Mapaa yanaficha mengi sana!

We acha tu;

Sasa najua why dingi samtimez alikuwa anaamka so moody na ukiingia anga zake unalamba bakora ka huna akili nzuri! Lets agree hapa kuwa wanawake ni so manipulative; sisi kuwapenda na kuwatunuku imekuwa nongwa!:(:(

We acha tu;

Sasa najua why dingi samtimez alikuwa anaamka so moody na ukiingia anga zake unalamba bakora ka huna akili nzuri! Lets agree hapa kuwa wanawake ni so manipulative; sisi kuwapenda na kuwatunuku imekuwa nongwa!:(:(
pole kwa bakora!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom