A man meets a beautiful girl......

Zasasule

JF-Expert Member
Aug 12, 2009
A businessman met a beautiful girl and agreed to spend the night with her for $500. They did their thing and before he left he told her that he did not have any cash with him, but he would have his secretary write a cheque and mail it to her, calling the payment 'rent for apartment'.

On the way to office, he regretted what he had done, realizing that the whole event had not been worth the price. So he had his secretary send a cheque for $250 and enclose the following typed note:

Dear Madam,

Enclosed find a cheque for $250 for rent of your apartment. I am not sending the amount agreed upon, because when i rented the price, I was under the impression that:
1) it had never been occupied.
2) there was plenty of heat
3) it was small enough to make me cosy and at home.

However i found out that:
1) it had been previously occupied.
2) there wasnt any heat.
3) it was entirely too large.

Upon the receipt of the note, the girl immediately returned the cheque for $ 250 with the following note:

Dear Sir,

1) I cant understand how could you expect a beautiful apartment to remain unoccupied indefinitely.
2) As for the heat, there is plenty of it, if you know how to turn it on.
3) Regarding the space, the apartment is indeed is of regular size, but if you dont have enough furniture to fill it, please dont blame the management.

So please sent the rent in full or we will be forced to contact your present landlady......

Du hapo ata angemwambia wife wake amtumie huyo asingegundua mchezo unaoendelea

safi hiyo,iko ki profession zaidi,sipati picha kama huo mjadala ungekua wa wanasheria,full kunukuu vifungu