A life/world without men

Shishi

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2008
they are now claiming to manufacture sperm in the lab...soon this slippery species wd be declared unwanted/redudant!! duh! makubwa haya hizi sayansi zina balaa. whats your take??

they are now claiming to manufacture sperm in the lab...soon this slippery species wd be declared unwanted/redudant!! duh! makubwa haya hizi sayansi zina balaa. whats your take??

Why would you think that this will make men useless? If they can make sperms in the lab it is obvious that they can do the same with female counterpart (Ovaries) then what will happen??

I think what science is trying to achieve is to become a god which to me seems to be very unfortunate for a mere human being to think he/she can create another human being!!

BTW...
A world without men would be very interesting for you ladies. Think of it how horrible it would be!!! Duh!

Why would you think that this will make men useless? If they can make sperms in the lab it is obvious that they can do the same with female counterpart (Ovaries) then what will happen??

I think what science is trying to achieve is to become a god which to me seems to be very unfortunate for a mere human being to think he/she can create another human being!!

BTW...
A world without men would be very interesting for you ladies. Think of it how horrible it would be!!! Duh!

so u guys will also not need us at some point??? duh!! aisee... but we still need u to help around the hse lol...fixing broken stuff, cleaning the car etccccccccc

so u guys will also not need us at some point??? duh!! aisee... but we still need u to help around the hse lol...fixing broken stuff, cleaning the car etccccccccc

Nooo Come on ,are you sure that's all you need from a Gentleman dear ?

Are you serious that you'l need men only to fix some stuff for you?

Aisee dunia inafika mwisho.

I think this start to proves on theory of evolution for those who knows evolution ,
according to Lamarck's theory of use and disuse " Individuals lose characteristics they do not require (or use) and develop characteristics that are useful" and nowadays we see most men use condoms and make sperms useless.
so if the facts is this then our scientist has to be careful so as to preserve these cell.
"but I think men will develop new characteristics that will be useful"

Nooo Come on ,are you sure that's all you need from a Gentleman dear?
thats y kuna etcccc kwa statement yake but i think hiyo kadhalika ndio muhimu kwao haha.

I think this start to proves on theory of evolution for those who knows evolution ,
according to Lamarck's theory of use and disuse " Individuals lose characteristics they do not require (or use) and develop characteristics that are useful" and nowadays we see most men use condoms and make sperms useless. so if the facts is this then our scientist has to be careful so as to preserve these cell.
"but I think men will develop new characteristics that will be useful"

Hivi sperms zote zingetumika dunia hii tungetoshea kweli na sidhani kama kuna binti, msichana au mwanamke ambaye hasingekuwa ana mimba

Duh kwa kweli ukiangalia trend ya ongezeko la divorce duniani na haya mabadiliko ya tabia gays/lesbian e.t.c- i try to wonder who will not need who!

Yeah sometimes no need that's why we decide to express even you gal we can use the same way

Men will always need women and women will always need men and that's the bottom line. Because if men stop needing women and women stop needing men then what's the need for humans?

...Imagine Mw'Mungu akijaalia hizo 'manufactured Sperms' zizalishe vitoto vya kiume tu halafu wanawake wanageuka 'endangered species'...

Back
Top Bottom