A letter to my future lover

We ndo uache mazoea, mwanaume gani wewe?
Huna kazi ya maana ya kufanya zaidi ya kuharass women in social media. Unadhani kuna mtu anataka kushindana na wewe kutukana?
I'd like to let you know you are in a wrong platform, we can't be dragged down to your level of stupidity.
Funny, nobody said they want you unakuja hapa na kiherehere sijui siwezi kukupata, relax nigga.
Una mdomo mchafu sana, jirekebishe.
we binti!
Uko matured sana!

Can't date my classmates, I also try to go to dates with some men...but some are so full of themselves, others are too childish. I'm trying though. But sitaki kuwa na just anyone, I'll wait.
well said........u will find what u lukin for!!also i recommend u a friend,knowing him more increases your chances of knowing yourself more and getting you a compatible person.....
here is why,the growth process continues throughout life,and while a certain person can fit your checklist perfectly at a given time, after a period of subjection to a different environment this same person might not be the same person that was once a perfect fit of your criteria or your checklist could change after learning a number of new things either about yourself,or your partner or your environment....am sure u have been through situations at one time when you were very sure of sth and later u find its really not what u needed....we are humans and we do this alot.

so in the process,u can really use all the help u can get from him...all the best