A Girls First Time.

Kevo

JF-Expert Member
Jun 12, 2008
*A Girl's First Time* (Assume you are a girl if you are a boy) It's your first time. As you lie back, your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you. He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place. He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses but he's gentle like he promised he'd be. He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him he's done this many times before. His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance. You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pain as possible. As he presses closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful. Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you. After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you. You lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience. You smile and thank your dentist. After all, it was your first time to have a tooth pulled. Naughty, Naughty! What were you thinking? PERVERT I know what you were thinking, because I thought the same thing! YOU MUST SEND THIS TO 5 PEOPLE AND YOUR DEEPEST DESIRES WILL COME TRUE, BUT IF YOU DON'T----------- YOU WILL LOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE DEEPLY

*A Girl's First Time* (Assume you are a girl if you are a boy) It's your first time. As you lie back, your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you. He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place. He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses but he's gentle like he promised he'd be. He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him he's done this many times before. His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance. You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pain as possible. As he presses closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful. Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you. After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you. You lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience. You smile and thank your dentist. After all, it was your first time to have a tooth pulled. Naughty, Naughty! What were you thinking? PERVERT I know what you were thinking, because I thought the same thing! YOU MUST SEND THIS TO 5 PEOPLE AND YOUR DEEPEST DESIRES WILL COME TRUE, BUT IF YOU DON'T----------- YOU WILL LOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE DEEPLY

Kevo, That is fantastic, from thinking it was "bedroom story" to dentist. This week will be a blessed one.

Hahahaaaa!Ulijua watu wapo kitandani eeeeeehhhh!Mbaya weyeeeee!

he he he, Kevo, title ya thread imenifanya nicheck mistari miwili ya mwanzo. lakini ikabidi niishie hapo hapo! lol

unajua tena... wengine tulianza wadogo mno, infact wadogo mno mpaka wala hatukumbuki jinsi ilivyokuwa :(

he he he, Kevo, title ya thread imenifanya nicheck mistari miwili ya mwanzo. lakini ikabidi niishie hapo hapo! lol

unajua tena... wengine tulianza wadogo mno, infact wadogo mno mpaka wala hatukumbuki jinsi ilivyokuwa :(

Ungesoma mpaka mwisho mkuu.haya mambo hayana udogo wala umri.Ni haki ya kila mtu kula raha.

It was difficult to assume I'm a girl. :)
I was asking myself how nicer it would have been if the writer had mentioned what the girl was doing (the girl was somehow motionless).

Mod hii thread ilipaswa kuwa katika sehemu ya mambo ya kikubwa na si hapa. nahisi imewekwa mahali pasipo pake tafadhali iamishe.

Kevo!
I almost accused you of bringing mambo ya wakubwa here!
hahahahahhhhaaa!

Kevo!
I almost accused you of bringing mambo ya wakubwa here!
hahahahahhhhaaa!

Haya siyo mambo ya kikubwa ni entertainment.I just wanted everyone to smile at the end of it all and feel relaxed coz there is someone out here trying to make sure you are all happy.
I love you all JF members.Just blow kisses at me and I will feel the skyyyyyyyyy!

Merci Kevo,

i have been eluding this a lot of times ... hasa because of the tittle ... i just decided leo tu kwamba let me try reading this ... at first i thought ... hey my instincts were right ... lakini i kept on reading kufika conclu ... aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii kumbe it was only a dentist ... dirty trick eeeh ...

Merci Kevo,

i have been eluding this a lot of times ... hasa because of the tittle ... i just decided leo tu kwamba let me try reading this ... at first i thought ... hey my instincts were right ... lakini i kept on reading kufika conclu ... aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii kumbe it was only a dentist ... dirty trick eeeh ...

It just makes me feel great knowing that actually one thought the opposite way.Am happy I made you guys happy.

Haya siyo mambo ya kikubwa ni entertainment.I just wanted everyone to smile at the end of it all and feel relaxed coz there is someone out here trying to make sure you are all happy.
I love you all JF members.Just blow kisses at me and I will feel the skyyyyyyyyy!

I get you Kevo.
we all need to unwind after a hectic day!Cheers!

I get you Kevo.
we all need to unwind after a hectic day!Cheers!

I was so fed up with sad news flooding this forum the whole week so just went to my profile then statistics saw these thread read it and smiled for a minute.
A smile costs nothing and makes you live longer.
Wakuu siku moja moja tembeleeni Jokes/Utani to cheer up.Kuna watu huku JF anaona hata akichangia kwenye Jokes/Utani ataonekana mtu wa kupenda mzaha yeye ni wa Siasa,Habari mchanganyiko au Hoja Nzito.
Jokes make you feel lively,happy and refreshed.
Stay Blessed All.

... As you lie back, your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you. He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place....

...uh, dirty mind...haha...:D, mbaya zaidi huyo 'dentist' anang'oa jino kwa kidole 'maumivu' jamani eeehhh!!!