Kevo

Kevo

JF-Expert Member
Kevo

Kevo

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jun 12, 2008
1,333 19 0
*A Girl's First Time* (Assume you are a girl if you are a boy) It's your first time. As you lie back, your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you. He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place. He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses but he's gentle like he promised he'd be. He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him he's done this many times before. His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance. You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pain as possible. As he presses closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful. Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you. After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you. You lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience. You smile and thank your dentist. After all, it was your first time to have a tooth pulled. Naughty, Naughty! What were you thinking? PERVERT I know what you were thinking, because I thought the same thing! YOU MUST SEND THIS TO 5 PEOPLE AND YOUR DEEPEST DESIRES WILL COME TRUE, BUT IF YOU DON'T----------- YOU WILL LOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE DEEPLY

Bubu Msemaovyo

Bubu Msemaovyo

JF-Expert Member
Bubu Msemaovyo

Bubu Msemaovyo

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 9, 2007
3,435 58 145
*A Girl's First Time* (Assume you are a girl if you are a boy) It's your first time. As you lie back, your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you. He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place. He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses but he's gentle like he promised he'd be. He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him he's done this many times before. His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance. You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pain as possible. As he presses closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful. Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you. After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you. You lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience. You smile and thank your dentist. After all, it was your first time to have a tooth pulled. Naughty, Naughty! What were you thinking? PERVERT I know what you were thinking, because I thought the same thing! YOU MUST SEND THIS TO 5 PEOPLE AND YOUR DEEPEST DESIRES WILL COME TRUE, BUT IF YOU DON'T----------- YOU WILL LOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE DEEPLY
Kevo, That is fantastic, from thinking it was "bedroom story" to dentist. This week will be a blessed one.

Kevo

Kevo

JF-Expert Member
Kevo

Kevo

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jun 12, 2008
1,333 19 0
Hahahaaaa!Ulijua watu wapo kitandani eeeeeehhhh!Mbaya weyeeeee!

Steve Dii

Steve Dii

JF-Expert Member
Steve Dii

Steve Dii

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jun 25, 2007
6,419 81 145
he he he, Kevo, title ya thread imenifanya nicheck mistari miwili ya mwanzo. lakini ikabidi niishie hapo hapo! lol

unajua tena... wengine tulianza wadogo mno, infact wadogo mno mpaka wala hatukumbuki jinsi ilivyokuwa :(

Kevo

Kevo

JF-Expert Member
Kevo

Kevo

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jun 12, 2008
1,333 19 0
he he he, Kevo, title ya thread imenifanya nicheck mistari miwili ya mwanzo. lakini ikabidi niishie hapo hapo! lol

unajua tena... wengine tulianza wadogo mno, infact wadogo mno mpaka wala hatukumbuki jinsi ilivyokuwa :(
Ungesoma mpaka mwisho mkuu.haya mambo hayana udogo wala umri.Ni haki ya kila mtu kula raha.

LazyDog

LazyDog

JF-Expert Member
LazyDog

LazyDog

JF-Expert Member
Joined Apr 10, 2008
2,478 17 135
It was difficult to assume I'm a girl. :)
I was asking myself how nicer it would have been if the writer had mentioned what the girl was doing (the girl was somehow motionless).

Kaa la Moto

Kaa la Moto

JF-Expert Member
Kaa la Moto

Kaa la Moto

JF-Expert Member
Joined Apr 24, 2008
7,700 202 160
Mod hii thread ilipaswa kuwa katika sehemu ya mambo ya kikubwa na si hapa. nahisi imewekwa mahali pasipo pake tafadhali iamishe.

Iteitei Lya Kitee

Iteitei Lya Kitee

JF-Expert Member
Iteitei Lya Kitee

Iteitei Lya Kitee

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jan 2, 2008
587 8 35
imekaa vizuri hiyo si mchezo

WomanOfSubstance

WomanOfSubstance

JF-Expert Member
WomanOfSubstance

WomanOfSubstance

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 30, 2008
5,465 85 0

Kevo!
I almost accused you of bringing mambo ya wakubwa here!
hahahahahhhhaaa!

Kevo

Kevo

JF-Expert Member
Kevo

Kevo

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jun 12, 2008
1,333 19 0
Kevo!
I almost accused you of bringing mambo ya wakubwa here!
hahahahahhhhaaa!
Haya siyo mambo ya kikubwa ni entertainment.I just wanted everyone to smile at the end of it all and feel relaxed coz there is someone out here trying to make sure you are all happy.
I love you all JF members.Just blow kisses at me and I will feel the skyyyyyyyyy!

NaimaOmari

NaimaOmari

JF-Expert Member
NaimaOmari

NaimaOmari

JF-Expert Member
Joined Sep 25, 2007
807 25 35
Merci Kevo,

i have been eluding this a lot of times ... hasa because of the tittle ... i just decided leo tu kwamba let me try reading this ... at first i thought ... hey my instincts were right ... lakini i kept on reading kufika conclu ... aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii kumbe it was only a dentist ... dirty trick eeeh ...

Kevo

Kevo

JF-Expert Member
Kevo

Kevo

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jun 12, 2008
1,333 19 0
Merci Kevo,

i have been eluding this a lot of times ... hasa because of the tittle ... i just decided leo tu kwamba let me try reading this ... at first i thought ... hey my instincts were right ... lakini i kept on reading kufika conclu ... aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii kumbe it was only a dentist ... dirty trick eeeh ...
It just makes me feel great knowing that actually one thought the opposite way.Am happy I made you guys happy.

A

Aunty Lao

JF-Expert Member
A

Aunty Lao

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jul 7, 2008
215 6 0
It just makes me feel great knowing that actually one thought the opposite way.Am happy I made you guys happy.
Holalalaaaaaaaaaaa, it was a nice one.

WomanOfSubstance

WomanOfSubstance

JF-Expert Member
WomanOfSubstance

WomanOfSubstance

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 30, 2008
5,465 85 0
Haya siyo mambo ya kikubwa ni entertainment.I just wanted everyone to smile at the end of it all and feel relaxed coz there is someone out here trying to make sure you are all happy.
I love you all JF members.Just blow kisses at me and I will feel the skyyyyyyyyy!
I get you Kevo.
we all need to unwind after a hectic day!Cheers!

Kevo

Kevo

JF-Expert Member
Kevo

Kevo

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jun 12, 2008
1,333 19 0
I get you Kevo.
we all need to unwind after a hectic day!Cheers!
I was so fed up with sad news flooding this forum the whole week so just went to my profile then statistics saw these thread read it and smiled for a minute.
A smile costs nothing and makes you live longer.
Wakuu siku moja moja tembeleeni Jokes/Utani to cheer up.Kuna watu huku JF anaona hata akichangia kwenye Jokes/Utani ataonekana mtu wa kupenda mzaha yeye ni wa Siasa,Habari mchanganyiko au Hoja Nzito.
Jokes make you feel lively,happy and refreshed.
Stay Blessed All.

Mbu

Mbu

JF-Expert Member
Mbu

Mbu

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jan 11, 2007
12,736 269 180
... As you lie back, your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you. He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place....
...uh, dirty mind...haha...:D, mbaya zaidi huyo 'dentist' anang'oa jino kwa kidole 'maumivu' jamani eeehhh!!!

Belo

Belo

JF-Expert Member
Belo

Belo

JF-Expert Member
Joined Jun 11, 2007
11,921 5,269 280
so creative kevoo
to relate two different story

S

Sunshine OLD

S

Sunshine OLD

Joined Jul 17, 2008
51 1 0
It is the best!
I liked it!
It made me smile.

Forum statistics

Threads 1,237,120
Members 475,401
Posts 29,278,933