A council woman in Detroit showing her ass off

Game Theory

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2006
More examples of why Detroit ummm Detoilet is all f***d up.Hata Bongo tuna afadhali...Get some ghetto folks to run a city and the whole city is ghetto.

How sad.another big mouth blackwoman that cant keep her mouth shut , because she's too busy being mad at God, for not giving her a dyk.MKJJ time to move out man...ATL patakufaa zaidi

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1-rzbHgIKo[/media]

different angle:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyilCGQNc9A[/media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqOSNI7l0bQ

Wala hujakosea GT...these folks are nothing but an embarassment to the black community in Detroit.Now we are seeing the Mayor for what he is...look at the click that runs the City and you
will know the City is Phucked up!!!
Wanahitaji kuombewa dua!

mwenzenu nimeanza kuamini kuwa labda watu weusi tuna kalaana ka aina fulani.. mwenyewe nilikuwa naombea kuwa JF hawatasikia aibu yetu.. GT unatuumbua..

well, nadhani muda wa kuhama umefika; tayari nimeshaanza kuangaza angaza macho.. huko Atlanta kuna mengi huko sikuwezi.. nisije nikazua vita kama hiyo ya kwenye council..

mwenzenu nimeanza kuamini kuwa labda watu weusi tuna kalaana ka aina fulani.. mwenyewe nilikuwa naombea kuwa JF hawatasikia aibu yetu.. GT unatuumbua..

well, nadhani muda wa kuhama umefika; tayari nimeshaanza kuangaza angaza macho.. huko Atlanta kuna mengi huko sikuwezi.. nisije nikazua vita kama hiyo ya kwenye council..

Eitielo (ATL) poa tu mzee.....wewe ukija jiminyie Marietta au Alpharetta....na utakuwa pouwa tu.

Huyu Monica Conyers ana kidomo domo sana. Huwaga anapenda kwenda kwenye kipindi cha Keep It Real cha Al Sharpton na huwa ananiboa sana. She's just too damn ghetto.....I don't know what John Conyers saw in her to marry her. She's too ghetto for me....

Guys lets look at this from another angle. This is Real Democracy in action. No body is afraid of anybody. Not Bongo when you criticise leaders your Overtime and all allowances are cut. In this situation everyone is equal. If things were like this in TZ mafisadis wouldn't get far. Office cleaners and other junior civil servants would reveal them to the public.

Guys lets look at this from another angle. This is Real Democracy in action. No body is afraid of anybody. Not Bongo when you criticise leaders your Overtime and all allowances are cut. In this situation everyone is equal. If things were like this in TZ mafisadis wouldn't get far. Office cleaners and other junior civil servants would reveal them to the public.

Ukiangalia vieo ya kwanza utaona mama anamshambulia mtu kwa kukatizwa wakati anasema.

Then anakuja kurudia kitu hicho hicho na kumkatiza mtu mwingine, halafu anatoa lugha fulani ghetto ghetto, only in Detroit.

It's not about democracy. It's about conduct and how you carry yourself.

She even called the guy "trick"....now this kind of language is unbecoming to a councilwoman like her...

niliona hicho kipande kwenye News some days ago ila sikuiona toka mwanzo. Anyway mentioning it here ndio imenipa mwangaza of the whole issue. The lady in my opinion stands for anything uncivilised and she acted in the most unprofessional behaviour that I have personally witnessed. I think there must be some sort of power struggle going on there.

Its as if having Nairobi run by the Mungiki, though the Mungiki would have just drawn out pangas and a solution would have been found immediately. I cannot think of such a typecast in Tanzania unfortunately but If there is any please drop a line.

ndio demokrasi hiyo,mbona hamshangai Taiwanese,Japanese,Koreans ambao wao kutiana mkono bungeni ni kama kawaida tuu

Back
Top Bottom