A Call For A Palace Coup: CHADEMA

..I think Mbowe should announce that he will no seek re election as party chairman.

..The party needs ppl who are more inspiring and dynamic at the top positions than who are currently there.

Still hold this view?

hicho chama as long as mbowe ndio yuko pale hakitakaa kipige hatua hata moja, mbowe na washiriki wake lazima waachie maana walijenga wakafikia pazuri lakini kwa sasa kinabomoka kwa kasi kubwa mno
Kweli kabisa kada mwenzangu, as long ccm kipo madarakani nchi hawezi kwenda mbele, tutaishia kubambikia wapinzani wetu kesi kila kukicha, kuteka na kuua watu kisa tunaona ni tishio kwa utawala wetu.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

..I was NAIVE.

..what if Cecil Mwambe, Frederick Sumaye, or Dr.Mashinji, were to replace Freeman Mbowe.

..Tungekuwa wageni wa nani sasa hivi?

Well, that’s why you don’t put someone who isn’t tried and tested.

Right now it seems as if without Mbowe there is no CHADEMA.

As Mbowe goes so does CHADEMA.

..the rules of the game have completely change.

..i think democracy, rule of law, and freedom of expression, are under assault by the govt', state organs, and ccm.

..I dont think if cdm were to be disbanded, ccm can accomodate the views and values of those who were supporting cdm in the first place.

..Kwa mfano, mimi na-support cdm kwasababu naamini ktk ushindani wa kisiasa,demokrasia ya vyama vingi, na uhuru wa kujieleza. Sasa ccm wakifanikiwa kuivunja-vunja cdm na upinzani, bado hawajawezi kunishawishi niungane nao.

..the rules of the game have completely change.

..i think democracy is under assault by the govt', state organs, and ccm.

Karibuni kwenye mjadala makamanda. Povu rukhsa.
Povu kidogo tu bwashee - iko hivi: ni RAHISI sana kuswaga wapumbavu na walio wengi ambao ni wajinga sana KULIKO a futile, albeit that genuine effort ya KUWAFUNGUA AKILI ZAO wasiswagwe kihivyo.
Huenda tatizo la msingi lipo zaidi kwa WALENGWA kuliko kwenye hao wanaowatakia neema zaidi

Povu kidogo tu bwashee - iko hivi: ni RAHISI sana kuswaga wapumbavu na walio wengi ambao ni wajinga sana KULIKO a futile, albeit that genuine effort ya KUWAFUNGUA AKILI ZAO wasiswagwe kihivyo.
Huenda tatizo la msingi lipo zaidi kwa WALENGWA kuliko kwenye hao wanaowatakia neema zaidi

Could be..

..I think Mbowe should announce that he will no seek re election as party chairman.

..The party needs ppl who are more inspiring and dynamic at the top positions than who are currently there.
Indeed creative leaders, given the current political situation

Another rubbish for a trashcan. What's so fantastic there to warrant the resignation of a party chairman who has fought tooth and nail to ensure his party is not subdued by the marauding forces of the ruthless dictator.

I think you lack the "Locus Standi" to discuss the affairs of the party you don't belong to.

The apparent exodus of these political opportunists to the ruling party is a development that has been planned by this regime for a couple of years now and it involves a massive financial resources that is terribly draining the country's coffers.

The regime, having failed to convince the disillusioned Tanzanians with the positive development programmes has resorted to luring the cash-hungry opposition politicians with the money to secure their defection.

It's a poorly calculated strategy that doesn't persuade the common men to change their negative convictions toward this inept regime and it will only help to strengthen their resolve to kick it out in the event of a free and fair elections.

Another rubbish for a trashcan. What's so fantastic there to warrant the resignation of a party chairman who has fought tooth and nail to ensure his party is not subdued by the marauding forces of the ruthless dictator.

I think you lack the "Locus Standi" to discuss the affairs of the party you don't belong to.

The apparent exodus of these political opportunists to the ruling party is a development that has been planned by this regime for a couple of years now and it involves a massive financial resources that is terribly draining the country's coffers.

The regime, having failed to convince the disillusioned Tanzanians with the positive development programmes has resorted to luring the cash-hungry opposition politicians with the money to secure their defection.

It's a poorly calculated strategy that doesn't persuade the common men to change their negative convictions toward this inept regime and it will only help to strengthen their resolve to kick it out in the event of a free and fair elections.

Tangu zama zile na bila INTERNET, generation yetu kama vijana (TYL) wa MWALIMU (RIP) tulimudu nyanja nyingi tu. Ujasiri plus creativity. Na nidhamu. Wajinga sana hawakua wengi kama leo hii licha ya INTERNET. Ndio, walimuondoa SOKOINE (RIP) na kufanikiwa kudhibiti succession ya YOTE YALE yalokua mema kwetu. MALAYA wa kisiasa wakaongezeka. Malaya hao katika tabaka mbili ni hawa DOMESTIC na wale INTERNATIONAL wanaotuuza. Wanunuzi sio BEBERUS peke yao. Wapo pia WAPUUZI SANA kama yule muuaji alifanya yake hapa kwetu kule Kunduchi juu kuleee kwa DR (EOS (end of story). Ukishangaa ya hao, mshangao dhidi ya WASHAMBA. Changanya malaya (domestic) wa kisisa plus WASHAMBA plus WAPUMBAVU na WAJINGA SANA kwa siasa za ndani unapata picha gani?

Mwaka huu Mbowe angetoka, lakini wapotee walipchukua fomu Kugombea uenyekiti wako CCM,haya CCM yuleteeni basi mgombea ambae hatahama basi mbona mnatuboa?

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

All is not well within CHADEMA.

There is a crisis. A major one, at that. A leadership crisis.

This crisis, in my opinion, has reached critical mass and something/ someone's gotta give before it's way too late.

A fish rots from the head down. Now it's time for CHADEMA to cut the head off in order to salvage whatever is left of it.

So I'm calling on the rank-and-file members of the party, if they care enough about the future of their party, to depose its leadership in a palace coup.

They can go about it nonviolently through methods like civil disobedience and the like.

Mbowe must go. It's been long overdue. Under him, the party has plateaued. Some might even say it's getting weaker and weaker by the day.

The party badly needs some new blood with new ideas and ways of doing things.

But that begins with getting rid of its longtime chairman, one Freeman Mbowe.

Make CHADEMA great again!
Ur talking to urself. Too much vocabulary

Back
Top Bottom